Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
VIDEO | Arsene Wenger: El-Nenny has joined Arsenal
In his press conference following Arsenal’s draw with Liverpool, Wenger confirmed El-Nenny has joined the Gunners coming from FC Basel.
Speaking to reporters after the match, Wenger confirmed: “El-Nenny will of course join us. He has joined us,” said Wenger.
Arsenal are set to face Stoke at Britannia stadium next Sunday. Commenting if the 23-year-old will be available for the encounter, Wenger said: “We will see if he can qualify for Sunday.
It is worth nothing that El-Nenny had arrived in London early on Wednesday ahead of his highly-anticipate unveiling by Arsenal.
Reports were circulating that El-Nenny had faced military service problems which could keep him out for a year, but KingFut confirmed they were false.