Egypt’s Minister of Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on Sunday the...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
VIDEO | Arsene Wenger: El-Nenny has joined Arsenal
In his press conference following Arsenal’s draw with Liverpool, Wenger confirmed El-Nenny has joined the Gunners coming from FC Basel.
Speaking to reporters after the match, Wenger confirmed: “El-Nenny will of course join us. He has joined us,” said Wenger.
Arsenal are set to face Stoke at Britannia stadium next Sunday. Commenting if the 23-year-old will be available for the encounter, Wenger said: “We will see if he can qualify for Sunday.
It is worth nothing that El-Nenny had arrived in London early on Wednesday ahead of his highly-anticipate unveiling by Arsenal.
Reports were circulating that El-Nenny had faced military service problems which could keep him out for a year, but KingFut confirmed they were false.