Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
VIDEO | Arsene Wenger: El-Nenny has joined Arsenal
In his press conference following Arsenal’s draw with Liverpool, Wenger confirmed El-Nenny has joined the Gunners coming from FC Basel.
Speaking to reporters after the match, Wenger confirmed: “El-Nenny will of course join us. He has joined us,” said Wenger.
Arsenal are set to face Stoke at Britannia stadium next Sunday. Commenting if the 23-year-old will be available for the encounter, Wenger said: “We will see if he can qualify for Sunday.
It is worth nothing that El-Nenny had arrived in London early on Wednesday ahead of his highly-anticipate unveiling by Arsenal.
Reports were circulating that El-Nenny had faced military service problems which could keep him out for a year, but KingFut confirmed they were false.