Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Amine Chermiti still a FC Zurich player, demoted to B-team
Tunisian forward Amine Chermiti has been moved to FC Zurich’s B-team, as opposed to the reports that claimed that he had terminated his contract with the Swiss team.
According to Mosaique, Amine Chermiti has been moved to FC Zurich’s B-team after refusing to sign an extension contract with the club.
It was reported that the Tunisian striker had terminated his contract with the club, but the French website has clarified that he has been relegated to the B-team with three other players, and that his contract is still running.
Chermiti moved to FC Zurich in 2010 from Hertha Berlin SC after a one-year loan at Ittihad Jeddah, and has scored 30 goals in 110 appearances for the Zurich-based outfit.