Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
Arsene Wenger confirms Elneny availability for Stoke, will decide role
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger announced on Friday that Mohamed Elneny, who finally completed his move to Arsenal on Thursday, is available to face Stoke City at the Britannia stadium.
Speaking at a pre-match press conference, Wenger said, “Elneny is available for selection, I haven’t decided yet [whether I will play him]. I have to see how everyone has recovered. Elneny is a possibility to be in the squad for Sunday.”
The first round encounter between both sides ended in a 2-0 win for Arsene Wenger’s men. Theo Walcott scored the opener, before being replaced by Frenchman Oliver Giroud who scored the second goal 5 minutes from time.
The Egyptian star midfielder will be looking to make the difference in Arsenal’s midfield, with injuries plaguing the squad currently fighting in three competitions, namely the Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League.