Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Arsene Wenger confirms Elneny availability for Stoke, will decide role
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger announced on Friday that Mohamed Elneny, who finally completed his move to Arsenal on Thursday, is available to face Stoke City at the Britannia stadium.
Speaking at a pre-match press conference, Wenger said, “Elneny is available for selection, I haven’t decided yet [whether I will play him]. I have to see how everyone has recovered. Elneny is a possibility to be in the squad for Sunday.”
The first round encounter between both sides ended in a 2-0 win for Arsene Wenger’s men. Theo Walcott scored the opener, before being replaced by Frenchman Oliver Giroud who scored the second goal 5 minutes from time.
The Egyptian star midfielder will be looking to make the difference in Arsenal’s midfield, with injuries plaguing the squad currently fighting in three competitions, namely the Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League.