An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Arsene Wenger confirms Elneny availability for Stoke, will decide role
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger announced on Friday that Mohamed Elneny, who finally completed his move to Arsenal on Thursday, is available to face Stoke City at the Britannia stadium.
Speaking at a pre-match press conference, Wenger said, “Elneny is available for selection, I haven’t decided yet [whether I will play him]. I have to see how everyone has recovered. Elneny is a possibility to be in the squad for Sunday.”
The first round encounter between both sides ended in a 2-0 win for Arsene Wenger’s men. Theo Walcott scored the opener, before being replaced by Frenchman Oliver Giroud who scored the second goal 5 minutes from time.
The Egyptian star midfielder will be looking to make the difference in Arsenal’s midfield, with injuries plaguing the squad currently fighting in three competitions, namely the Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League.