Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Abdel-Hafiz: El-Sulaya close to joining Al Ahly
Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has announced that Egypt international midfielder Amr El-Sulaya might be the Red Castle’s only addition in January.
Al Ahly were close to signing the former Ismaily player during the previous summer transfer window, however, his move to the Red Castle was halted as Ismaily board announced that the player will not be moving to any domestic club.
Following Al Ahly failure to sign El-Sulaya, the 26-year-old midfielder ended up joining the UAE-based club Al Shaab.
Abdel-Hafiz told reporters on Friday that El-Sulaya, who plays for UAE side Al Shaab, is close to completing a move to the Red Devils during the January transfer window.
El-Sulaya played at Al Shaab under the leadership of manager Tarek El-Ashry, however, the former ENPPI manager resigned his post in November to take the helm at Arab Contractors.
El-Sulaya’s agent, Tamer El-Nahas, has confirmed earlier in January that Al Shaab will let go of the player, based on the request of the team’s new manager’s Walter Zenga.