The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Abdel-Hafiz: El-Sulaya close to joining Al Ahly
Al Ahly director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has announced that Egypt international midfielder Amr El-Sulaya might be the Red Castle’s only addition in January.
Al Ahly were close to signing the former Ismaily player during the previous summer transfer window, however, his move to the Red Castle was halted as Ismaily board announced that the player will not be moving to any domestic club.
Following Al Ahly failure to sign El-Sulaya, the 26-year-old midfielder ended up joining the UAE-based club Al Shaab.
Abdel-Hafiz told reporters on Friday that El-Sulaya, who plays for UAE side Al Shaab, is close to completing a move to the Red Devils during the January transfer window.
El-Sulaya played at Al Shaab under the leadership of manager Tarek El-Ashry, however, the former ENPPI manager resigned his post in November to take the helm at Arab Contractors.
El-Sulaya’s agent, Tamer El-Nahas, has confirmed earlier in January that Al Shaab will let go of the player, based on the request of the team’s new manager’s Walter Zenga.