Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Giroud: Elneny is a complete player
French striker Olivier Giroud has praised his new team-mate Mohamed Elneny after seeing him in training.
Elneny has trained with his Arsenal team-mates this week after completing his transfer on Thursday and Giroud has talked to the club’s website about the new signing and how he was impressed with him.
The Frenchman believes in Elneny’s ability to adapt to the demands of the English game and has said: “I’ve trained with him and he’s a good player, very talented but first of all he is a good guy – I think he will settle well into the team.
“I think he’s basically a box-to-box midfielder, so he can attack and defend, run a lot and has good power and technique. He is quite a complete player.
“It always takes time to adapt to English football because there is a lot of intensity, it is very physical and even tactically [you must get used to it] – but I think Premier League football will suit him well.”
Giroud has joined fellow Frenchman and Arsenal manager, Arsène Wenger, in praising Elneny. Wenger also spoke highly of Elneny and praised the Egyptian’s determination and dedication.