Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Giroud: Elneny is a complete player
French striker Olivier Giroud has praised his new team-mate Mohamed Elneny after seeing him in training.
Elneny has trained with his Arsenal team-mates this week after completing his transfer on Thursday and Giroud has talked to the club’s website about the new signing and how he was impressed with him.
The Frenchman believes in Elneny’s ability to adapt to the demands of the English game and has said: “I’ve trained with him and he’s a good player, very talented but first of all he is a good guy – I think he will settle well into the team.
“I think he’s basically a box-to-box midfielder, so he can attack and defend, run a lot and has good power and technique. He is quite a complete player.
“It always takes time to adapt to English football because there is a lot of intensity, it is very physical and even tactically [you must get used to it] – but I think Premier League football will suit him well.”
Giroud has joined fellow Frenchman and Arsenal manager, Arsène Wenger, in praising Elneny. Wenger also spoke highly of Elneny and praised the Egyptian’s determination and dedication.