Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Nigeria’s Ighalo named EPL player of the month for December
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been named as the English Premier League player of the month for December 2015, after scoring six league goals in December for the Hornets.
— Watford FC (@WatfordFC) January 15, 2016
Ighalo scored one goal against each of Norwich, Sunderland, Chelsea and Tottenham, as well as a brace in a 3-0 win over Liverpool.
The 27-year old Nigerian striker has scored a total of 14 English Premier League goals, none of which were penalties as teammate Troy Deeney is on spot-kick duties.
The Nigeria international is just one goal away from the league’s top goalscorer, Leicester’s Jamie Vardy, who has 15 goals, which include three penalties.