Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Nigeria’s Ighalo named EPL player of the month for December
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been named as the English Premier League player of the month for December 2015, after scoring six league goals in December for the Hornets.
— Watford FC (@WatfordFC) January 15, 2016
Ighalo scored one goal against each of Norwich, Sunderland, Chelsea and Tottenham, as well as a brace in a 3-0 win over Liverpool.
The 27-year old Nigerian striker has scored a total of 14 English Premier League goals, none of which were penalties as teammate Troy Deeney is on spot-kick duties.
The Nigeria international is just one goal away from the league’s top goalscorer, Leicester’s Jamie Vardy, who has 15 goals, which include three penalties.