Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Nigeria’s Ighalo named EPL player of the month for December
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been named as the English Premier League player of the month for December 2015, after scoring six league goals in December for the Hornets.
— Watford FC (@WatfordFC) January 15, 2016
Ighalo scored one goal against each of Norwich, Sunderland, Chelsea and Tottenham, as well as a brace in a 3-0 win over Liverpool.
The 27-year old Nigerian striker has scored a total of 14 English Premier League goals, none of which were penalties as teammate Troy Deeney is on spot-kick duties.
The Nigeria international is just one goal away from the league’s top goalscorer, Leicester’s Jamie Vardy, who has 15 goals, which include three penalties.