Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Nigeria’s Ighalo named EPL player of the month for December
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been named as the English Premier League player of the month for December 2015, after scoring six league goals in December for the Hornets.
— Watford FC (@WatfordFC) January 15, 2016
Ighalo scored one goal against each of Norwich, Sunderland, Chelsea and Tottenham, as well as a brace in a 3-0 win over Liverpool.
The 27-year old Nigerian striker has scored a total of 14 English Premier League goals, none of which were penalties as teammate Troy Deeney is on spot-kick duties.
The Nigeria international is just one goal away from the league’s top goalscorer, Leicester’s Jamie Vardy, who has 15 goals, which include three penalties.