Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Nigeria’s Ighalo named EPL player of the month for December
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been named as the English Premier League player of the month for December 2015, after scoring six league goals in December for the Hornets.
— Watford FC (@WatfordFC) January 15, 2016
Ighalo scored one goal against each of Norwich, Sunderland, Chelsea and Tottenham, as well as a brace in a 3-0 win over Liverpool.
The 27-year old Nigerian striker has scored a total of 14 English Premier League goals, none of which were penalties as teammate Troy Deeney is on spot-kick duties.
The Nigeria international is just one goal away from the league’s top goalscorer, Leicester’s Jamie Vardy, who has 15 goals, which include three penalties.