Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
EXCLUSIVE | El-Sulaya’s agent confirms the player has not joined Al Ahly
Amr El-Sulaya’s agent Tamer El-Nahas confirmed to KingFut that the player has not agreed a move to Al Ahly yet.
Ongoing rumors about the player’s move to Al Ahly have been circulating since his move to Al Shaab last summer, with the player’s agent stating that the move hasn’t happened yet.
“I have nothing to tell about the deal at the moment, nothing has happened yet,” El-Nahas told KingFut.
With Sayed Abdel-Hafiz claiming Amr El-Sulaya may be the only player Al Ahly sign in the winter transfer window, El-Nahas was quick to refute all claim that the deal is close to happening.
“I doubt Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said that. Have you heard anything about Al Shaab terminating the player’s contract? Nothing is happening at the moment.
Tamer El-Nahas confirmed he had talks with Abdel-Hafiz yesterday but nothing about El-Sulaya was mentioned in their conversation.
“I was on the phone with Abdel-Hafiz yesterday, but it was not about El-Sulaya.
“A lot is being said on several websites, quoting me on El-Sulaya but I have not spoken to anyone about the matter,” El-Nahas continued.
The agent also confirmed he hopes the matter will be concluded next week.
“I’m traveling on Friday to sort out everything. Hopefully I will have news about the conclusion of this saga next Saturday or Sunday,” El-Nahas concluded.