KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
EXCLUSIVE | El-Sulaya’s agent confirms the player has not joined Al Ahly
Amr El-Sulaya’s agent Tamer El-Nahas confirmed to KingFut that the player has not agreed a move to Al Ahly yet.
Ongoing rumors about the player’s move to Al Ahly have been circulating since his move to Al Shaab last summer, with the player’s agent stating that the move hasn’t happened yet.
“I have nothing to tell about the deal at the moment, nothing has happened yet,” El-Nahas told KingFut.
With Sayed Abdel-Hafiz claiming Amr El-Sulaya may be the only player Al Ahly sign in the winter transfer window, El-Nahas was quick to refute all claim that the deal is close to happening.
“I doubt Sayed Abdel-Hafiz said that. Have you heard anything about Al Shaab terminating the player’s contract? Nothing is happening at the moment.
Tamer El-Nahas confirmed he had talks with Abdel-Hafiz yesterday but nothing about El-Sulaya was mentioned in their conversation.
“I was on the phone with Abdel-Hafiz yesterday, but it was not about El-Sulaya.
“A lot is being said on several websites, quoting me on El-Sulaya but I have not spoken to anyone about the matter,” El-Nahas continued.
The agent also confirmed he hopes the matter will be concluded next week.
“I’m traveling on Friday to sort out everything. Hopefully I will have news about the conclusion of this saga next Saturday or Sunday,” El-Nahas concluded.