Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Official: Wadi Degla hire former Mazembe coach Carteron
Former TP Mazembe coach Patrice Carteron has signed his contract with Wadi Degla on Saturday to become the club’s new manager.
Carteron has put pen-to-paper till the end of the season with Wadi Degla and will replace Hamada Sedky with immediate effect.
The Egyptian Premier League club then took to social media to welcome their new head coach.
The French coach arrived in Egypt on Friday and watched Wadi Degla’s match against Arab Contractors, which ended in a goalless draw.
The 45-year-old manager had quit his job at the Congolese club last week after turning down an offer to extend his contract.
“I have made several achievements with TP Mazembe. The club’s board wanted me to continue but I preferred to get a new experience,” Carteron said in a televised interview on Friday.