An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Official: Wadi Degla hire former Mazembe coach Carteron
Former TP Mazembe coach Patrice Carteron has signed his contract with Wadi Degla on Saturday to become the club’s new manager.
Carteron has put pen-to-paper till the end of the season with Wadi Degla and will replace Hamada Sedky with immediate effect.
The Egyptian Premier League club then took to social media to welcome their new head coach.
The French coach arrived in Egypt on Friday and watched Wadi Degla’s match against Arab Contractors, which ended in a goalless draw.
The 45-year-old manager had quit his job at the Congolese club last week after turning down an offer to extend his contract.
“I have made several achievements with TP Mazembe. The club’s board wanted me to continue but I preferred to get a new experience,” Carteron said in a televised interview on Friday.