Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Wadi Degla in talks with former TP Mazembe manager
Wadi Degla owner Maged Samy is set to hold talks with former TP Mazembe head coach Patrice Carteron on Saturday over the club’s vacant manager’s post, agent Yahia Aly told KingFut.
Wadi Degla have reportedly agreed to terminate the contract of the team’s manager Hamada Sedky by mutual agreement after a poor run of results, as Degla currently occupy the 14th position in the Egyptian Premier League table with 11 points.
The French coach arrived in Egypt on Friday and watched Wadi Degla’s match against Arab Contractors, which ended in a goalless draw.
Although Degla haven’t yet reached an official agreement with the former Mali manager, they look set on hiring a foreign coach.
Carteron took over at TP Mazembe in mid-2013 after leading Mali to win a bronze medal in the 2013 African Cup of Nations.
The 45-year-old manager has quit his job at the Congolese Club last week after turning down an offer to extend his contract.
“I have made several achievements with TP Mazembe. The club’s board wanted me to continue but I preferred to get a new experience,” Carteron said in a televised interview on Friday.