Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Farag Amer: Samuel Eto’o considering Smouha offer
Speaking to multiple Egyptian news outlets, Smouha president Farag Amer confirmed an offer has been submitted for Antalyaspor forward Eto’o, and the Cameroon legend ‘has no problem’ in joining the Alexandrian outfit.
“We are in advanced negotiations with Samuel Eto’o, and the player has no problem in joining Smouha as he’s considering our offer,” Farag Amer told Yallakora.
“Smouha have sent their offer to Samuel Eto’o’s representatives. The funding of the deal will be outsourced,” Amer told FilGoal.
“We have given the player a week to respond and it is quite possible he will be arriving to Alexandria soon,” Farag Amer concluded.
It is worth noting the former FC Barcelona star retired from international football two summers ago.