ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Farag Amer: Samuel Eto’o considering Smouha offer
Speaking to multiple Egyptian news outlets, Smouha president Farag Amer confirmed an offer has been submitted for Antalyaspor forward Eto’o, and the Cameroon legend ‘has no problem’ in joining the Alexandrian outfit.
“We are in advanced negotiations with Samuel Eto’o, and the player has no problem in joining Smouha as he’s considering our offer,” Farag Amer told Yallakora.
“Smouha have sent their offer to Samuel Eto’o’s representatives. The funding of the deal will be outsourced,” Amer told FilGoal.
“We have given the player a week to respond and it is quite possible he will be arriving to Alexandria soon,” Farag Amer concluded.
It is worth noting the former FC Barcelona star retired from international football two summers ago.