Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Farag Amer: Samuel Eto’o considering Smouha offer
Speaking to multiple Egyptian news outlets, Smouha president Farag Amer confirmed an offer has been submitted for Antalyaspor forward Eto’o, and the Cameroon legend ‘has no problem’ in joining the Alexandrian outfit.
“We are in advanced negotiations with Samuel Eto’o, and the player has no problem in joining Smouha as he’s considering our offer,” Farag Amer told Yallakora.
“Smouha have sent their offer to Samuel Eto’o’s representatives. The funding of the deal will be outsourced,” Amer told FilGoal.
“We have given the player a week to respond and it is quite possible he will be arriving to Alexandria soon,” Farag Amer concluded.
It is worth noting the former FC Barcelona star retired from international football two summers ago.