Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Official: ENPPI appoint Hamada Sedky to replace Hany Ramzy
Ramzy quit his job at ENPPI after his team’s 1-0 loss against Zamalek, which recorded the team’s third loss in a row. The Petroleum club currently sit in the 10th position of league table with 17 points.
Sedky also left his post as Wadi Degla manager after a poor run of results, as the team currently occupy the 14th position in the league table with 11 points.
Following the resignation of Sedky, former TP Mazembe head coach Patrice Carteron was appointed as Degla’s new manager.
According to ENPPI’s official website, the former Egyptian national team assistant coach has joined ENPPI on a six-month contract.
The Petroleum club interim manager Khaled Metwaly will continue to lead the team during their match against Ghazl El-Mahalla on Monday in the 15th round of the league, while Sedky will take over afterwards.