Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Official: ENPPI appoint Hamada Sedky to replace Hany Ramzy
Ramzy quit his job at ENPPI after his team’s 1-0 loss against Zamalek, which recorded the team’s third loss in a row. The Petroleum club currently sit in the 10th position of league table with 17 points.
Sedky also left his post as Wadi Degla manager after a poor run of results, as the team currently occupy the 14th position in the league table with 11 points.
Following the resignation of Sedky, former TP Mazembe head coach Patrice Carteron was appointed as Degla’s new manager.
According to ENPPI’s official website, the former Egyptian national team assistant coach has joined ENPPI on a six-month contract.
The Petroleum club interim manager Khaled Metwaly will continue to lead the team during their match against Ghazl El-Mahalla on Monday in the 15th round of the league, while Sedky will take over afterwards.