Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Official: ENPPI appoint Hamada Sedky to replace Hany Ramzy
Ramzy quit his job at ENPPI after his team’s 1-0 loss against Zamalek, which recorded the team’s third loss in a row. The Petroleum club currently sit in the 10th position of league table with 17 points.
Sedky also left his post as Wadi Degla manager after a poor run of results, as the team currently occupy the 14th position in the league table with 11 points.
Following the resignation of Sedky, former TP Mazembe head coach Patrice Carteron was appointed as Degla’s new manager.
According to ENPPI’s official website, the former Egyptian national team assistant coach has joined ENPPI on a six-month contract.
The Petroleum club interim manager Khaled Metwaly will continue to lead the team during their match against Ghazl El-Mahalla on Monday in the 15th round of the league, while Sedky will take over afterwards.