South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Official: ENPPI appoint Hamada Sedky to replace Hany Ramzy
Ramzy quit his job at ENPPI after his team’s 1-0 loss against Zamalek, which recorded the team’s third loss in a row. The Petroleum club currently sit in the 10th position of league table with 17 points.
Sedky also left his post as Wadi Degla manager after a poor run of results, as the team currently occupy the 14th position in the league table with 11 points.
Following the resignation of Sedky, former TP Mazembe head coach Patrice Carteron was appointed as Degla’s new manager.
According to ENPPI’s official website, the former Egyptian national team assistant coach has joined ENPPI on a six-month contract.
The Petroleum club interim manager Khaled Metwaly will continue to lead the team during their match against Ghazl El-Mahalla on Monday in the 15th round of the league, while Sedky will take over afterwards.