Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Farida Osman finishes 6th in 50m freestyle final in Austin
Egyptian swimmer Farida Osman has finished 6th in the women’s 50m freestyle final of the 2016 Arena Pro Swim Series in Austin, Texas.
After finishing fifth in the overall ranking of the preliminary stage with a 25.18 seconds, Farida reserved her place in the final stage of the tournament.
The 20-year-old swimmer finished in the 6th place with a 24.95 seconds in the competition’s final, which took place on Sunday.
Osman will represent Egypt in the Rio 2016 Olympics ash she will compete in the 100m butterfly, 100m freestyle and 50m freestyle, along with Al Ahly’s Ahmed Akram and Marawan El Kamash, who will be representing Egypt as well in the 2016 summer Olympics.
In December, Osman has claimed the “Female African Swimmer of the Year” title in the 2015 Swammy Awards, after an impressive year, in which she managed to beat several national and continental records in African and International swimming competitions.