Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Farida Osman finishes 6th in 50m freestyle final in Austin
Egyptian swimmer Farida Osman has finished 6th in the women’s 50m freestyle final of the 2016 Arena Pro Swim Series in Austin, Texas.
After finishing fifth in the overall ranking of the preliminary stage with a 25.18 seconds, Farida reserved her place in the final stage of the tournament.
The 20-year-old swimmer finished in the 6th place with a 24.95 seconds in the competition’s final, which took place on Sunday.
Osman will represent Egypt in the Rio 2016 Olympics ash she will compete in the 100m butterfly, 100m freestyle and 50m freestyle, along with Al Ahly’s Ahmed Akram and Marawan El Kamash, who will be representing Egypt as well in the 2016 summer Olympics.
In December, Osman has claimed the “Female African Swimmer of the Year” title in the 2015 Swammy Awards, after an impressive year, in which she managed to beat several national and continental records in African and International swimming competitions.