Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Farida Osman finishes 6th in 50m freestyle final in Austin
Egyptian swimmer Farida Osman has finished 6th in the women’s 50m freestyle final of the 2016 Arena Pro Swim Series in Austin, Texas.
After finishing fifth in the overall ranking of the preliminary stage with a 25.18 seconds, Farida reserved her place in the final stage of the tournament.
The 20-year-old swimmer finished in the 6th place with a 24.95 seconds in the competition’s final, which took place on Sunday.
Osman will represent Egypt in the Rio 2016 Olympics ash she will compete in the 100m butterfly, 100m freestyle and 50m freestyle, along with Al Ahly’s Ahmed Akram and Marawan El Kamash, who will be representing Egypt as well in the 2016 summer Olympics.
In December, Osman has claimed the “Female African Swimmer of the Year” title in the 2015 Swammy Awards, after an impressive year, in which she managed to beat several national and continental records in African and International swimming competitions.