In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Farida Osman finishes 6th in 50m freestyle final in Austin
Egyptian swimmer Farida Osman has finished 6th in the women’s 50m freestyle final of the 2016 Arena Pro Swim Series in Austin, Texas.
After finishing fifth in the overall ranking of the preliminary stage with a 25.18 seconds, Farida reserved her place in the final stage of the tournament.
The 20-year-old swimmer finished in the 6th place with a 24.95 seconds in the competition’s final, which took place on Sunday.
Osman will represent Egypt in the Rio 2016 Olympics ash she will compete in the 100m butterfly, 100m freestyle and 50m freestyle, along with Al Ahly’s Ahmed Akram and Marawan El Kamash, who will be representing Egypt as well in the 2016 summer Olympics.
In December, Osman has claimed the “Female African Swimmer of the Year” title in the 2015 Swammy Awards, after an impressive year, in which she managed to beat several national and continental records in African and International swimming competitions.