Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
VIDEO: Ghazal features as Nacional lose to SC Braga at home
Aly Ghazal’s CD Nacional suffered a narrow defeat at home to Koka’s SC Braga in the 18th week of the Portuguese league.
Aly Ghazal started the game and played the full match while Ahmed Hassan was an unused substitute for the winning side.
Ghazal’s side found themselves down after 20 minutes as Willy Bolly scored Braga’s first goal. The French defender was later shown the red card after receiving the second yellow card awarding a penalty for CD Nacional. Willyan Barbosa was able to score the equalizer for Nacional after converting from the spot in the 25th minute.
In the second half, CD Nacional went down to 10 men as the Mozambican defender Zainadine Junior was sent off for the second yellow card in the 56th minute. Three minutes later SC Braga led again as Pedro Santos had scored the second for his team, before the Serbian striker Stojiljkovic doubled Braga’s lead in the 77th minute.
CD Nacional’s striker Salvador Agra scored a late goal making it 3-2 five minutes before the full time.
The win enforced SC Braga’s position in the fourth place with 32 points, three points away from the fifth placed Pacos De Ferriera, after 18 games while the loss kept CD Nacional in the 15th position with 17 points.