Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Hossam Hassan suspended, will miss Zamalek match
Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan has been handed a one-match suspension by the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) after a tussle in his team’s game against Ittihad of Alexandria.
Former Zamalek SC manager was suspended for one match and fined EGP 5,000 after he entered the pitch following the end of their match in gameweek 14, and protested against the referee’s decisions during the match.
The suspension means that Hassan will miss his team’s match against Zamalek SC scheduled on Wednesday in the 15th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
EFA also fined both clubs, Al Masry and Ittihad of Alexandria, EGP 20,000 each, for their unsporting behaviour following the game.
In addition, Al Masry player Hany Said and Ittihad player El-Sayed Abdel-Aal were also handed a two-match ban.
This was the second time this season that Hassan received a match suspension. The Egyptian legend was suspended for one match after he was sent off in his team’s 1-1 draw with Misr El-Maqassa in the second round of the league.