Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Trezeguet makes full debut for Anderlecht away to Gent
Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan made his full debut for RSC Anderlecht away to KAA Gent as the 2013/14 Belgian Pro League winners went down by 2 goals.
The Egyptian midfielder, who made his debut last month after coming in as a second half substitute against KVC Westerlo, played an hour and two minutes as he was replaced by DR Congo midfielder Dodi Lukabakio.
Laurent Depoitre put KAA Gent into the lead on the 10th minute. Two minutes later, Trezeguet came so close to inscribe a mark after his attempt was kept out by Sels.
The Al Ahly loanee was again on the spot lights in the second half after providing a brilliant pass to Okaka, whose shot went wide.
With a minute prior regulation time, Laurent Depoitre grabbed his second goal to cement victory for the hosts.
KAA Gent have now taken over the helm of the Belgian Pro League table with 46 points. Club Brugge occupies the second spot three points adrift the log leaders. Defeat leaves Anderlecht on third position with 41 points.