Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Trezeguet makes full debut for Anderlecht away to Gent
Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan made his full debut for RSC Anderlecht away to KAA Gent as the 2013/14 Belgian Pro League winners went down by 2 goals.
The Egyptian midfielder, who made his debut last month after coming in as a second half substitute against KVC Westerlo, played an hour and two minutes as he was replaced by DR Congo midfielder Dodi Lukabakio.
Laurent Depoitre put KAA Gent into the lead on the 10th minute. Two minutes later, Trezeguet came so close to inscribe a mark after his attempt was kept out by Sels.
The Al Ahly loanee was again on the spot lights in the second half after providing a brilliant pass to Okaka, whose shot went wide.
With a minute prior regulation time, Laurent Depoitre grabbed his second goal to cement victory for the hosts.
KAA Gent have now taken over the helm of the Belgian Pro League table with 46 points. Club Brugge occupies the second spot three points adrift the log leaders. Defeat leaves Anderlecht on third position with 41 points.