Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Trezeguet makes full debut for Anderlecht away to Gent
Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan made his full debut for RSC Anderlecht away to KAA Gent as the 2013/14 Belgian Pro League winners went down by 2 goals.
The Egyptian midfielder, who made his debut last month after coming in as a second half substitute against KVC Westerlo, played an hour and two minutes as he was replaced by DR Congo midfielder Dodi Lukabakio.
Laurent Depoitre put KAA Gent into the lead on the 10th minute. Two minutes later, Trezeguet came so close to inscribe a mark after his attempt was kept out by Sels.
The Al Ahly loanee was again on the spot lights in the second half after providing a brilliant pass to Okaka, whose shot went wide.
With a minute prior regulation time, Laurent Depoitre grabbed his second goal to cement victory for the hosts.
KAA Gent have now taken over the helm of the Belgian Pro League table with 46 points. Club Brugge occupies the second spot three points adrift the log leaders. Defeat leaves Anderlecht on third position with 41 points.