Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Trezeguet makes full debut for Anderlecht away to Gent
Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan made his full debut for RSC Anderlecht away to KAA Gent as the 2013/14 Belgian Pro League winners went down by 2 goals.
The Egyptian midfielder, who made his debut last month after coming in as a second half substitute against KVC Westerlo, played an hour and two minutes as he was replaced by DR Congo midfielder Dodi Lukabakio.
Laurent Depoitre put KAA Gent into the lead on the 10th minute. Two minutes later, Trezeguet came so close to inscribe a mark after his attempt was kept out by Sels.
The Al Ahly loanee was again on the spot lights in the second half after providing a brilliant pass to Okaka, whose shot went wide.
With a minute prior regulation time, Laurent Depoitre grabbed his second goal to cement victory for the hosts.
KAA Gent have now taken over the helm of the Belgian Pro League table with 46 points. Club Brugge occupies the second spot three points adrift the log leaders. Defeat leaves Anderlecht on third position with 41 points.