Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Walid Soliman out for at least one month
Al Ahly’s doctor, Ayman El-Sherbiny confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder will be out of action for four to six weeks.
The 31-year-old player is suffering from a sprained ankle which rule him out for at least one month. This means that Walid Soliman will not be able to participate in the Red Devils’ next match in the 15th round of Egyptian Premier League against Ismaily. He will also miss upcoming matches against Ittihad of Alexandria, ENPPI, Zamalek and Tala’a El-Gaish.
Soliman was injured before his team’s match against Dakhleya which ended in in a 1-1 draw. The player will start a rehabilitation program to recover from his injury.
Recently, Al Ahly’s top goal scorer Malick Evouna was also injured after picking up a muscle tear during the team’s match against Arab Contractors in the league. He will also miss the next match against Ismaily.