Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Walid Soliman out for at least one month
Al Ahly’s doctor, Ayman El-Sherbiny confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder will be out of action for four to six weeks.
The 31-year-old player is suffering from a sprained ankle which rule him out for at least one month. This means that Walid Soliman will not be able to participate in the Red Devils’ next match in the 15th round of Egyptian Premier League against Ismaily. He will also miss upcoming matches against Ittihad of Alexandria, ENPPI, Zamalek and Tala’a El-Gaish.
Soliman was injured before his team’s match against Dakhleya which ended in in a 1-1 draw. The player will start a rehabilitation program to recover from his injury.
Recently, Al Ahly’s top goal scorer Malick Evouna was also injured after picking up a muscle tear during the team’s match against Arab Contractors in the league. He will also miss the next match against Ismaily.