The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Walid Soliman out for at least one month
Al Ahly’s doctor, Ayman El-Sherbiny confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder will be out of action for four to six weeks.
The 31-year-old player is suffering from a sprained ankle which rule him out for at least one month. This means that Walid Soliman will not be able to participate in the Red Devils’ next match in the 15th round of Egyptian Premier League against Ismaily. He will also miss upcoming matches against Ittihad of Alexandria, ENPPI, Zamalek and Tala’a El-Gaish.
Soliman was injured before his team’s match against Dakhleya which ended in in a 1-1 draw. The player will start a rehabilitation program to recover from his injury.
Recently, Al Ahly’s top goal scorer Malick Evouna was also injured after picking up a muscle tear during the team’s match against Arab Contractors in the league. He will also miss the next match against Ismaily.