Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Walid Soliman out for at least one month
Al Ahly’s doctor, Ayman El-Sherbiny confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder will be out of action for four to six weeks.
The 31-year-old player is suffering from a sprained ankle which rule him out for at least one month. This means that Walid Soliman will not be able to participate in the Red Devils’ next match in the 15th round of Egyptian Premier League against Ismaily. He will also miss upcoming matches against Ittihad of Alexandria, ENPPI, Zamalek and Tala’a El-Gaish.
Soliman was injured before his team’s match against Dakhleya which ended in in a 1-1 draw. The player will start a rehabilitation program to recover from his injury.
Recently, Al Ahly’s top goal scorer Malick Evouna was also injured after picking up a muscle tear during the team’s match against Arab Contractors in the league. He will also miss the next match against Ismaily.