Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Walid Soliman out for at least one month
Al Ahly’s doctor, Ayman El-Sherbiny confirmed that the team’s attacking midfielder will be out of action for four to six weeks.
The 31-year-old player is suffering from a sprained ankle which rule him out for at least one month. This means that Walid Soliman will not be able to participate in the Red Devils’ next match in the 15th round of Egyptian Premier League against Ismaily. He will also miss upcoming matches against Ittihad of Alexandria, ENPPI, Zamalek and Tala’a El-Gaish.
Soliman was injured before his team’s match against Dakhleya which ended in in a 1-1 draw. The player will start a rehabilitation program to recover from his injury.
Recently, Al Ahly’s top goal scorer Malick Evouna was also injured after picking up a muscle tear during the team’s match against Arab Contractors in the league. He will also miss the next match against Ismaily.