Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Nigeria’s Stephen Worgu joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria have announced the signing of Nigerian Stephen Worgu, through the club’s official website.
Stephen Worgu has arrived at Cairo International Airport, and will leave for Alexandria to sign a two-and-a-half-year contract, according to the club.
Worgu played for the Nigerian club Enyimba FC and ended up as the CAF Champions league top-scorer in 2008.
He then signed for Sudanese club Al-Merrikh but left Sudan after encountering personal problems.
The 25-year-old attacker was then loaned to Ahli Benghazi in Libya, before returning to Sudan with Al-Hilal.
Worgu last played in Oman, where he featured for Bowsher Club in 2014/15 and scored just two goals.