The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Nigeria’s Stephen Worgu joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria have announced the signing of Nigerian Stephen Worgu, through the club’s official website.
Stephen Worgu has arrived at Cairo International Airport, and will leave for Alexandria to sign a two-and-a-half-year contract, according to the club.
Worgu played for the Nigerian club Enyimba FC and ended up as the CAF Champions league top-scorer in 2008.
He then signed for Sudanese club Al-Merrikh but left Sudan after encountering personal problems.
The 25-year-old attacker was then loaned to Ahli Benghazi in Libya, before returning to Sudan with Al-Hilal.
Worgu last played in Oman, where he featured for Bowsher Club in 2014/15 and scored just two goals.