Zamalek have recorded back-to-back Premier League wins after defeating Al Masry 1-0 in...
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
Nigeria’s Stephen Worgu joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria have announced the signing of Nigerian Stephen Worgu, through the club’s official website.
Stephen Worgu has arrived at Cairo International Airport, and will leave for Alexandria to sign a two-and-a-half-year contract, according to the club.
Worgu played for the Nigerian club Enyimba FC and ended up as the CAF Champions league top-scorer in 2008.
He then signed for Sudanese club Al-Merrikh but left Sudan after encountering personal problems.
The 25-year-old attacker was then loaned to Ahli Benghazi in Libya, before returning to Sudan with Al-Hilal.
Worgu last played in Oman, where he featured for Bowsher Club in 2014/15 and scored just two goals.