Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Nigeria’s Stephen Worgu joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria have announced the signing of Nigerian Stephen Worgu, through the club’s official website.
Stephen Worgu has arrived at Cairo International Airport, and will leave for Alexandria to sign a two-and-a-half-year contract, according to the club.
Worgu played for the Nigerian club Enyimba FC and ended up as the CAF Champions league top-scorer in 2008.
He then signed for Sudanese club Al-Merrikh but left Sudan after encountering personal problems.
The 25-year-old attacker was then loaned to Ahli Benghazi in Libya, before returning to Sudan with Al-Hilal.
Worgu last played in Oman, where he featured for Bowsher Club in 2014/15 and scored just two goals.