Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Nigeria’s Stephen Worgu joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Ittihad of Alexandria have announced the signing of Nigerian Stephen Worgu, through the club’s official website.
Stephen Worgu has arrived at Cairo International Airport, and will leave for Alexandria to sign a two-and-a-half-year contract, according to the club.
Worgu played for the Nigerian club Enyimba FC and ended up as the CAF Champions league top-scorer in 2008.
He then signed for Sudanese club Al-Merrikh but left Sudan after encountering personal problems.
The 25-year-old attacker was then loaned to Ahli Benghazi in Libya, before returning to Sudan with Al-Hilal.
Worgu last played in Oman, where he featured for Bowsher Club in 2014/15 and scored just two goals.