Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Mahmoud Abdel-Hakim joins Moataz Eno at Pharco
Entag’s El-Harby attacking midfielder Mahmoud Abdel Hakim has joined second division team Pharco on loan for six months.
The 37-year-old had offers to join 4 Egyptian Premier League teams, but preferred to join Pharco, as it brings ‘a new challenge for him’.
Abdel-Hakim emerged as one of the most skilled players in the Egyptian Premier league in 2010 while playing for Al Masry.
Abdel-Hakim moved to Entag El-Harby ahead of the 2015/16 season, but is on the move again, albeit temporarily.
Pharco have 19 points in the league, and sit in third place in group D of the Egyptian second division.