Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Mahmoud Abdel-Hakim joins Moataz Eno at Pharco
Entag’s El-Harby attacking midfielder Mahmoud Abdel Hakim has joined second division team Pharco on loan for six months.
The 37-year-old had offers to join 4 Egyptian Premier League teams, but preferred to join Pharco, as it brings ‘a new challenge for him’.
Abdel-Hakim emerged as one of the most skilled players in the Egyptian Premier league in 2010 while playing for Al Masry.
Abdel-Hakim moved to Entag El-Harby ahead of the 2015/16 season, but is on the move again, albeit temporarily.
Pharco have 19 points in the league, and sit in third place in group D of the Egyptian second division.