Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Mahmoud Abdel-Hakim joins Moataz Eno at Pharco
Entag’s El-Harby attacking midfielder Mahmoud Abdel Hakim has joined second division team Pharco on loan for six months.
The 37-year-old had offers to join 4 Egyptian Premier League teams, but preferred to join Pharco, as it brings ‘a new challenge for him’.
Abdel-Hakim emerged as one of the most skilled players in the Egyptian Premier league in 2010 while playing for Al Masry.
Abdel-Hakim moved to Entag El-Harby ahead of the 2015/16 season, but is on the move again, albeit temporarily.
Pharco have 19 points in the league, and sit in third place in group D of the Egyptian second division.