Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
Mahmoud Abdel-Hakim joins Moataz Eno at Pharco
Entag’s El-Harby attacking midfielder Mahmoud Abdel Hakim has joined second division team Pharco on loan for six months.
The 37-year-old had offers to join 4 Egyptian Premier League teams, but preferred to join Pharco, as it brings ‘a new challenge for him’.
Abdel-Hakim emerged as one of the most skilled players in the Egyptian Premier league in 2010 while playing for Al Masry.
Abdel-Hakim moved to Entag El-Harby ahead of the 2015/16 season, but is on the move again, albeit temporarily.
Pharco have 19 points in the league, and sit in third place in group D of the Egyptian second division.