Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Mahmoud Abdel-Hakim joins Moataz Eno at Pharco
Entag’s El-Harby attacking midfielder Mahmoud Abdel Hakim has joined second division team Pharco on loan for six months.
The 37-year-old had offers to join 4 Egyptian Premier League teams, but preferred to join Pharco, as it brings ‘a new challenge for him’.
Abdel-Hakim emerged as one of the most skilled players in the Egyptian Premier league in 2010 while playing for Al Masry.
Abdel-Hakim moved to Entag El-Harby ahead of the 2015/16 season, but is on the move again, albeit temporarily.
Pharco have 19 points in the league, and sit in third place in group D of the Egyptian second division.