Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
EXCLUSIVE | Mido: Ibrahim Salah had to be patient
Several reports have been circulating about the player’s unsettled state at Zamalek, with rumors that he’s talked to president Mortada Mansour about leaving the club.
Speaking to KingFut, Mido said regarding the player’s departure: “This is something for the board to talk about.
The player has been linked to several Egyptian Premier league clubs, most notably Alexandria’s Smouha who announced reaching an agreement over signing of the player on loan.
With Mido favouring a midfield duo of former Smouha players Tarek Hamed and Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Salah has found playing time hard to come by.
“He [Salah] wanted more playing time.
“I have spoken to him and told him that he had to be patient and wait for his chance,” Mido told KingFut.
Ibrahim Salah was an integral cog in the Zamalek machine last season, powering his club to league and cup triumphs.
The player also made KingFut’s team-of-the-season.