Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
EXCLUSIVE | Mido: Ibrahim Salah had to be patient
Several reports have been circulating about the player’s unsettled state at Zamalek, with rumors that he’s talked to president Mortada Mansour about leaving the club.
Speaking to KingFut, Mido said regarding the player’s departure: “This is something for the board to talk about.
The player has been linked to several Egyptian Premier league clubs, most notably Alexandria’s Smouha who announced reaching an agreement over signing of the player on loan.
With Mido favouring a midfield duo of former Smouha players Tarek Hamed and Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Salah has found playing time hard to come by.
“He [Salah] wanted more playing time.
“I have spoken to him and told him that he had to be patient and wait for his chance,” Mido told KingFut.
Ibrahim Salah was an integral cog in the Zamalek machine last season, powering his club to league and cup triumphs.
The player also made KingFut’s team-of-the-season.