Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
EXCLUSIVE | Mido: Ibrahim Salah had to be patient
Several reports have been circulating about the player’s unsettled state at Zamalek, with rumors that he’s talked to president Mortada Mansour about leaving the club.
Speaking to KingFut, Mido said regarding the player’s departure: “This is something for the board to talk about.
The player has been linked to several Egyptian Premier league clubs, most notably Alexandria’s Smouha who announced reaching an agreement over signing of the player on loan.
With Mido favouring a midfield duo of former Smouha players Tarek Hamed and Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Salah has found playing time hard to come by.
“He [Salah] wanted more playing time.
“I have spoken to him and told him that he had to be patient and wait for his chance,” Mido told KingFut.
Ibrahim Salah was an integral cog in the Zamalek machine last season, powering his club to league and cup triumphs.
The player also made KingFut’s team-of-the-season.