Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
EXCLUSIVE | Mido: Ibrahim Salah had to be patient
Several reports have been circulating about the player’s unsettled state at Zamalek, with rumors that he’s talked to president Mortada Mansour about leaving the club.
Speaking to KingFut, Mido said regarding the player’s departure: “This is something for the board to talk about.
The player has been linked to several Egyptian Premier league clubs, most notably Alexandria’s Smouha who announced reaching an agreement over signing of the player on loan.
With Mido favouring a midfield duo of former Smouha players Tarek Hamed and Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Salah has found playing time hard to come by.
“He [Salah] wanted more playing time.
“I have spoken to him and told him that he had to be patient and wait for his chance,” Mido told KingFut.
Ibrahim Salah was an integral cog in the Zamalek machine last season, powering his club to league and cup triumphs.
The player also made KingFut’s team-of-the-season.