Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Smouha reach agreements to sign Al Ahly, Zamalek midfielders
The Alexandrian club has reached an agreement earlier Monday to sign Al Ahly attacking midfielder on a six-month loan, for the former Ittihad of Alexandria player to become the third signing for Smouha during this window after they signed Hossam Hassan and Sherif Hazem.
Zaki had joined Al Ahly from Ittihad of Alexandria last June to make only one official appearance with the Red Castle; during the 2015 Egypt Cup final against Zamalek under the leadership of former Al Ahly manager Fathi Mabrouk.
Zaki appears to have failed to convince the current Al Ahly manager Jose Pesiero, as he didn’t make a single appearance for the club this season. The player has reportedly asked for a loan transfer after a meeting with the club’s director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz.
Smouha’s chairman Mohamed Farag Amer has also announced reaching an agreement with Zamalek over the transfer of midfielder Ibrahim Salah on a loan deal until the end of the season. Amer announced that the signing is to be confirmed soon.
Salah had reportedly announced his discomfort at Zamalek and asked for a move, while Zamalek manager Ahmed HossamMido urged him to be patient.
Amer added that the club will target one more signing during the current transfer window, announcing that they will sign a striker to replace Khaled Kamar who had his anterior cruciate ligament torn against Entag El-Harby last December.
“We still need a striker. We have too many local and African options and the club will end with the player who fits the team well and accept our conditions,” Amer concluded.
Smouha currently occupy the 9th position in the Egyptian Premier League table, as they collected 20 points from 14 matches.