Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Arsene Wenger reveals reason for Elneny exclusion
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger described Mohamed Elneny as ‘intelligent’ and justified his exclusion, following his team’s goalless draw against Stoke City.
Following the match, Wenger spoke to reporters about the match, as well as Elneny.
The French manager claimed that he has kept Elneny on the bench in order to know how hard is it to play in the Premier League.” I kept Elneny on the bench to give him a good look [of the game] and how tough it is in England,” he said.
“Look, he is a positive boy, 23-years-old, very intelligent player as well, and he would have loved that,” he added, when asked about the frantic on-pitch battle.
Following the team’s draw against Stoke City, Arsenal now occupy first place in the Premier League table with 44 points. The Gunners host defending champions Chelsea next weekend, as they look to maintain their lead.