Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Mido: Mayuka has completely recovered from his old injury
Zamalek had signed the 25-year-old Emmanuel Mayuka striker from Ligue 2 side FC Metz. The Zambian striker is expected to arrive in Cairo on Thursday to join the White Castle. However, many Egyptian and international reports suggested that Mayuka is suffering from a long term injury which could make his future with Zamalek uncertain.
“The player has actually suffered from an injury which kept him away for six months but he’s completely recovered from it and returned to play again. He’s completely fit now,” Mido told the Egyptian journalist Tarek Talat.
“I have received a medical report, which the player underwent last month, from Metz and it proves that the player is completely fit. These rumors are just part the war of agents,” Mido added.
It worth a mention that Mayuka has been included in Zamalek’s Africna squad as they set to face the winner between Liberia’s Nimba United FC and Cameroon’s Union Sportive de Douala in Round of 32.