Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
Mido: Mayuka has completely recovered from his old injury
Zamalek had signed the 25-year-old Emmanuel Mayuka striker from Ligue 2 side FC Metz. The Zambian striker is expected to arrive in Cairo on Thursday to join the White Castle. However, many Egyptian and international reports suggested that Mayuka is suffering from a long term injury which could make his future with Zamalek uncertain.
“The player has actually suffered from an injury which kept him away for six months but he’s completely recovered from it and returned to play again. He’s completely fit now,” Mido told the Egyptian journalist Tarek Talat.
“I have received a medical report, which the player underwent last month, from Metz and it proves that the player is completely fit. These rumors are just part the war of agents,” Mido added.
It worth a mention that Mayuka has been included in Zamalek’s Africna squad as they set to face the winner between Liberia’s Nimba United FC and Cameroon’s Union Sportive de Douala in Round of 32.