A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Mido: Mayuka has completely recovered from his old injury
Zamalek had signed the 25-year-old Emmanuel Mayuka striker from Ligue 2 side FC Metz. The Zambian striker is expected to arrive in Cairo on Thursday to join the White Castle. However, many Egyptian and international reports suggested that Mayuka is suffering from a long term injury which could make his future with Zamalek uncertain.
“The player has actually suffered from an injury which kept him away for six months but he’s completely recovered from it and returned to play again. He’s completely fit now,” Mido told the Egyptian journalist Tarek Talat.
“I have received a medical report, which the player underwent last month, from Metz and it proves that the player is completely fit. These rumors are just part the war of agents,” Mido added.
It worth a mention that Mayuka has been included in Zamalek’s Africna squad as they set to face the winner between Liberia’s Nimba United FC and Cameroon’s Union Sportive de Douala in Round of 32.