Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan spoke about his side’s encounter with Nigeria’s Ifeanyi...
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
Mido: Mayuka has completely recovered from his old injury
Zamalek had signed the 25-year-old Emmanuel Mayuka striker from Ligue 2 side FC Metz. The Zambian striker is expected to arrive in Cairo on Thursday to join the White Castle. However, many Egyptian and international reports suggested that Mayuka is suffering from a long term injury which could make his future with Zamalek uncertain.
“The player has actually suffered from an injury which kept him away for six months but he’s completely recovered from it and returned to play again. He’s completely fit now,” Mido told the Egyptian journalist Tarek Talat.
“I have received a medical report, which the player underwent last month, from Metz and it proves that the player is completely fit. These rumors are just part the war of agents,” Mido added.
It worth a mention that Mayuka has been included in Zamalek’s Africna squad as they set to face the winner between Liberia’s Nimba United FC and Cameroon’s Union Sportive de Douala in Round of 32.