Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Ibrahim Salah: Mido didn’t want me
Ibrahim Salah has commented on his departure from Zamalek, stating that the club easily let him go.
Speaking to Al Hayah on TV, Salah confirmed manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ did not want him at the club despite all the years he spent in the White Castle.
“I left Zamalek because I was not in the coaching staff’s plans. Mido didn’t want me at the club since he took over from Paqueta despite the face I was a starter under him,” Salah said.
“No one wanted me at the club despite what I have given to Zamalek for seven years. I never made any problems over not playing or my financial dues.
Ibrahim Salah was loaned to Alexandrian club Smouha and has confirmed he’ll be willing to work hard there for the next six months.
“I will give my all in Smouha every match to go back to Zamalek and play again starting next season,” Ibrahim Salah concluded.
It is worth noting that Mido confirmed to KingFut that he had talks with the player, and told him to patiently wait for his chance but the player decided to depart.