Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Ibrahim Salah: Mido didn’t want me
Ibrahim Salah has commented on his departure from Zamalek, stating that the club easily let him go.
Speaking to Al Hayah on TV, Salah confirmed manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ did not want him at the club despite all the years he spent in the White Castle.
“I left Zamalek because I was not in the coaching staff’s plans. Mido didn’t want me at the club since he took over from Paqueta despite the face I was a starter under him,” Salah said.
“No one wanted me at the club despite what I have given to Zamalek for seven years. I never made any problems over not playing or my financial dues.
Ibrahim Salah was loaned to Alexandrian club Smouha and has confirmed he’ll be willing to work hard there for the next six months.
“I will give my all in Smouha every match to go back to Zamalek and play again starting next season,” Ibrahim Salah concluded.
It is worth noting that Mido confirmed to KingFut that he had talks with the player, and told him to patiently wait for his chance but the player decided to depart.