Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Ibrahim Salah: Mido didn’t want me
Ibrahim Salah has commented on his departure from Zamalek, stating that the club easily let him go.
Speaking to Al Hayah on TV, Salah confirmed manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ did not want him at the club despite all the years he spent in the White Castle.
“I left Zamalek because I was not in the coaching staff’s plans. Mido didn’t want me at the club since he took over from Paqueta despite the face I was a starter under him,” Salah said.
“No one wanted me at the club despite what I have given to Zamalek for seven years. I never made any problems over not playing or my financial dues.
Ibrahim Salah was loaned to Alexandrian club Smouha and has confirmed he’ll be willing to work hard there for the next six months.
“I will give my all in Smouha every match to go back to Zamalek and play again starting next season,” Ibrahim Salah concluded.
It is worth noting that Mido confirmed to KingFut that he had talks with the player, and told him to patiently wait for his chance but the player decided to depart.