Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
El-Mahalla appoint fourth manager of the season
After managing to only get five points from 15 games El-Mahalla find themselves in last place in the league table and are nine points into the relegation zone.
The delta-based side has been having what could least be described as a terrible season; they haven’t managed a single win in a top flight stint that’s going to prove short if their results don’t start improving.
After starting the season with Mohamed El-Geneidy in charge, he was sacked in favour of then youth director Ahmed Hassan. El-Geneidy had lost the first three games of the season.
Mohamed Fayez had stepped in after Ahmed Hassan when the results did not improve. Fayez later resigned following his failure to improve the team’s standing in the table.
Ghazl El-Mahalla has now announced the appointment of Khaled El-Kamash as the side’s new manager.
Being the fourth manager to take over this season, Khaled El-Kamash will be taking what is definitely one of the toughest jobs in the league right now.
That pressure on him will not be eased by the fact that El-Mahalla’s fans had forced a siege around their club’s fences after their side suffered a 5-0 thrashing from title holders Zamalek.
Khaled’s first game in charge will be against fellow relegation battlers Al-Shorta who have managed 8 points in 13 games this season.