Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Senegal’s Papy Djilobodji loaned out to Werder Bremen from Chelsea
Papy Djilobodji has joined Bundesliga side Werder Bremen on loan from Chelsea FC until the end of the season.
The Senegalese international signed for Chelsea FC from Ligue 1 side FC Nantes on the last day of the transfer window in September 2015.
Papy Djilobodji made just one appearance with the English Premier league champions, a substitute appearance in Chelsea’s League Cup win against Walsall, replacing Colombian striker Rademel Falcao.
The 27-year-old started his career at French side US Senart-Moissy before joining FC Nantes in May 2010.
Djilobodji’s performances with Nantes earned him a £4 million move to the Stamford Bridge, signing a contract with Chelsea till 2019.
Djilobodji becomes the 33rd player loaned out by Chelsea FC, joining a list which includes a number of African stars such as Nigeria’s Victor Moses and Ghana’s Christian Atsu.
Werder Bremen are currently in the 16th position in German Bundesliga after picking up just 15 points from 17 games.