Egypt international Amr Warda scored his second PAOK goal as his side...
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
Senegal’s Papy Djilobodji loaned out to Werder Bremen from Chelsea
Papy Djilobodji has joined Bundesliga side Werder Bremen on loan from Chelsea FC until the end of the season.
The Senegalese international signed for Chelsea FC from Ligue 1 side FC Nantes on the last day of the transfer window in September 2015.
Papy Djilobodji made just one appearance with the English Premier league champions, a substitute appearance in Chelsea’s League Cup win against Walsall, replacing Colombian striker Rademel Falcao.
The 27-year-old started his career at French side US Senart-Moissy before joining FC Nantes in May 2010.
Djilobodji’s performances with Nantes earned him a £4 million move to the Stamford Bridge, signing a contract with Chelsea till 2019.
Djilobodji becomes the 33rd player loaned out by Chelsea FC, joining a list which includes a number of African stars such as Nigeria’s Victor Moses and Ghana’s Christian Atsu.
Werder Bremen are currently in the 16th position in German Bundesliga after picking up just 15 points from 17 games.