Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Ittihad of Alexandria sign Gambian winger Darbo
Swedish-born Gambian winger Alieu Darbo has officially joined Egyptian side Ittihad of Alexandria, according to the club’s official website.
Having previously played for a decent number of clubs like Le Mans FC (France), GNK Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia), Levante UD B (Spain) and recently MC Oran (Algeria), the 23-year-old winger continues his journey with a move to Egypt.
Darbo signed a four-year-and-a-half contract with the Alexandrian side, with high hopes to make his presence noticed for the Alexandrian fans this season.
The winger who stands 184 cm tall, is mostly known for his pace, technique and his accuracy with both feet, although his right foot is his naturally preferred one.
Internationally, Alieu Darbo chose to represent his country of origin, Gambia, and was part of the national team in the 2009 U-17 FIFA World Cup held in Nigeria.
Darbo joined Ittihad of Alexandria two days after the Alexandrian club announced signing Nigerian striker Stephen Worgu on a two-year-and-a-half deal.
The Alexandrian club currently occupy the eighth position in the Egyptian Premier League table with 22 points.