Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Ittihad of Alexandria sign Gambian winger Darbo
Swedish-born Gambian winger Alieu Darbo has officially joined Egyptian side Ittihad of Alexandria, according to the club’s official website.
Having previously played for a decent number of clubs like Le Mans FC (France), GNK Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia), Levante UD B (Spain) and recently MC Oran (Algeria), the 23-year-old winger continues his journey with a move to Egypt.
Darbo signed a four-year-and-a-half contract with the Alexandrian side, with high hopes to make his presence noticed for the Alexandrian fans this season.
The winger who stands 184 cm tall, is mostly known for his pace, technique and his accuracy with both feet, although his right foot is his naturally preferred one.
Internationally, Alieu Darbo chose to represent his country of origin, Gambia, and was part of the national team in the 2009 U-17 FIFA World Cup held in Nigeria.
Darbo joined Ittihad of Alexandria two days after the Alexandrian club announced signing Nigerian striker Stephen Worgu on a two-year-and-a-half deal.
The Alexandrian club currently occupy the eighth position in the Egyptian Premier League table with 22 points.