Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Tarek El-Ashry sacked as Arab Contractors manager
Egyptian Premier League side Arab Contractors have announced they relieved coach Tarek El-Ashry off his duty as first team manager following the their 2-1 defeat against Aswan on Wednesday.
El-Ashry got appointed by Arab Contractors last November following the departure of veteran coach Hassan Shehata, but since taking over the team’s results have never seen an improvement.
The former Al-Shaab CSC coach has managed Contractors in 10 games, achieving only one sole victory, four draws and 5 defeats.
Arab Contractors are currently in the 15th place in the league table with just 9 points from 15 games.
It’s worth noting that El-Ashry is the 16th manager to leave his post in the Egyptian Premier League this season, after only 15 fixtures.