Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Tarek El-Ashry sacked as Arab Contractors manager
Egyptian Premier League side Arab Contractors have announced they relieved coach Tarek El-Ashry off his duty as first team manager following the their 2-1 defeat against Aswan on Wednesday.
El-Ashry got appointed by Arab Contractors last November following the departure of veteran coach Hassan Shehata, but since taking over the team’s results have never seen an improvement.
The former Al-Shaab CSC coach has managed Contractors in 10 games, achieving only one sole victory, four draws and 5 defeats.
Arab Contractors are currently in the 15th place in the league table with just 9 points from 15 games.
It’s worth noting that El-Ashry is the 16th manager to leave his post in the Egyptian Premier League this season, after only 15 fixtures.