Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
OFFICIAL: Al Shaab terminate Amr El-Sulaya’s contract
Al Shaab have decided to terminate Amr El-Sulaya’s contract – there is mutual consent regarding the termination – after a six-month stint at the club.
El-Sulaya joined Al Shaab last summer from Ismaily, after the latter decided against selling him to Al Ahly.
The 26-year-old midfielder did not quite hit the heights expected of him while at Al Shaab, and the entire team as a whole have endured a torrid season so far.
The Egyptian leaves the club on a sour note, as the Sharjah-based outfit make space for new foreign signings including Brazilians Ze Eduardo and Marcão.
Amr El-Sulaya is widely expected to join Al Ahly during the current transfer window.