An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Al Shaab terminate Amr El-Sulaya’s contract
Al Shaab have decided to terminate Amr El-Sulaya’s contract – there is mutual consent regarding the termination – after a six-month stint at the club.
El-Sulaya joined Al Shaab last summer from Ismaily, after the latter decided against selling him to Al Ahly.
The 26-year-old midfielder did not quite hit the heights expected of him while at Al Shaab, and the entire team as a whole have endured a torrid season so far.
The Egyptian leaves the club on a sour note, as the Sharjah-based outfit make space for new foreign signings including Brazilians Ze Eduardo and Marcão.
Amr El-Sulaya is widely expected to join Al Ahly during the current transfer window.