Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Reports: Ex-Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira contacted by Al Ahly
According to Portuguese reports, former Zamalek coach Jesualdo Ferreira has been contacted by arch-rivals Al Ahly in a bid to receive his services.
Al Ahly are looking for a new manager since their former manager José Peseiro left the club by mutual consent in order to to become the new manager of FC Porto.
According to reports in Portugal, the Cairo giants are now looking to hire another Portuguese manager to replace Peseiro, ex-Zamalek coach Jesualdo Ferreira.
In an interview with a Kuwaiti newspaper last month, Ferreira claimed that there was verbal contact from Al Ahly before the club hired Peseiro, but he refused to open negotiations out of respect “for Zamalek and its fans”.
Ferreira managed Zamalek last season where they pulled off an impressive domestic double winning both the Egyptian Premier League and the Egyptian Cup.