KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Reports: Ex-Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira contacted by Al Ahly
Al Ahly are looking for a new manager since their former manager José Peseiro left the club by mutual consent in order to to become the new manager of FC Porto.
According to reports in Portugal, the Cairo giants are now looking to hire another Portuguese manager to replace Peseiro, ex-Zamalek coach Jesualdo Ferreira.
In an interview with a Kuwaiti newspaper last month, Ferreira claimed that there was verbal contact from Al Ahly before the club hired Peseiro, but he refused to open negotiations out of respect “for Zamalek and its fans”.
Ferreira managed Zamalek last season where they pulled off an impressive domestic double winning both the Egyptian Premier League and the Egyptian Cup.