Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Reports: Ex-Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira contacted by Al Ahly
Al Ahly are looking for a new manager since their former manager José Peseiro left the club by mutual consent in order to to become the new manager of FC Porto.
According to reports in Portugal, the Cairo giants are now looking to hire another Portuguese manager to replace Peseiro, ex-Zamalek coach Jesualdo Ferreira.
In an interview with a Kuwaiti newspaper last month, Ferreira claimed that there was verbal contact from Al Ahly before the club hired Peseiro, but he refused to open negotiations out of respect “for Zamalek and its fans”.
Ferreira managed Zamalek last season where they pulled off an impressive domestic double winning both the Egyptian Premier League and the Egyptian Cup.