Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Reports: Rotherham interested in Sam Morsy
The 24-year old’s contract is set to run out in the summer and Rotherham manager Neil Redfearn is interested in lodging a bid for the Egypt-eligible midfielder.
Redfearn has admitted being a fan of Morsy’s potential, telling reporters in England: “Sam is somebody that I went to watch when I was at Leeds with my assistant, Steve Thompson.
“We went to watch him and the boy, (Tendayi) Darikwa, who ended up going to Burnley, so we weren’t bad judges.
“He is a talented player. He is someone I rate, but we are looking at a lot of players. There’s no definite interest.”
There has been also reported interest in Morsy from MK Dons among League One clubs Wigan, Barnsley and Sheffield United.
Sam Morsy joined Chesterfield in the summer of 2013 and was a major catalyst in helping their promotion bid to League One. He also previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.