Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Reports: Rotherham interested in Sam Morsy
The 24-year old’s contract is set to run out in the summer and Rotherham manager Neil Redfearn is interested in lodging a bid for the Egypt-eligible midfielder.
Redfearn has admitted being a fan of Morsy’s potential, telling reporters in England: “Sam is somebody that I went to watch when I was at Leeds with my assistant, Steve Thompson.
“We went to watch him and the boy, (Tendayi) Darikwa, who ended up going to Burnley, so we weren’t bad judges.
“He is a talented player. He is someone I rate, but we are looking at a lot of players. There’s no definite interest.”
There has been also reported interest in Morsy from MK Dons among League One clubs Wigan, Barnsley and Sheffield United.
Sam Morsy joined Chesterfield in the summer of 2013 and was a major catalyst in helping their promotion bid to League One. He also previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.