Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
David Trezeguet: Mahmoud and I are different
The ex-Juventus striker was in Belgium to take part in organizing a football camp set up by Italian champions Juventus and he spoke to Belgian news outlet Radio et Télévision Belge Francophone (RTBF).
When asked about the similarities between them, Trezeguet said, “the hair is definitely not the same, and the playing position too.”
“But, I will have to ask my father if he had been to Egypt before,” he concluded jokingly.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian winger was given the nickname ‘Trezeguet’ due to his similar physical appearance to the French striker.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) April 30, 2015