Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
David Trezeguet: Mahmoud and I are different
The ex-Juventus striker was in Belgium to take part in organizing a football camp set up by Italian champions Juventus and he spoke to Belgian news outlet Radio et Télévision Belge Francophone (RTBF).
When asked about the similarities between them, Trezeguet said, “the hair is definitely not the same, and the playing position too.”
“But, I will have to ask my father if he had been to Egypt before,” he concluded jokingly.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian winger was given the nickname ‘Trezeguet’ due to his similar physical appearance to the French striker.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) April 30, 2015