Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry: Elneny is enough
Thierry Henry believes that Arsenal don’t need to look further in the transfer market as the injured Arsenal stars all set to return to boost the squad as “new signings” for their title run-in.
Mesut Özil and Alexis Sanchez will return for Arsenal’s home game against Chelsea while Francis Coquelin and Tomas Rosicky returned to full training this week. Danny Welbeck will also begin full training next week, according to Wenger.
Speaking to Sky Sports, Thierry Henry asked, “We always talk about whether it is the right time to buy? Are the right players available? Mohamed Elneny has just arrived, we all know the role he plays in midfield which is a ‘destroyer’.”
Elneny featured on Arsenal’s bench against Stoke City last week. The Egyptian will hope he can make his debut at the Emirates on Sunday as the Gunners play Chelsea, however he’s more likely to start the following weekend’s FA Cup match against Burnley.