Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry: Elneny is enough
Thierry Henry believes that Arsenal don’t need to look further in the transfer market as the injured Arsenal stars all set to return to boost the squad as “new signings” for their title run-in.
Mesut Özil and Alexis Sanchez will return for Arsenal’s home game against Chelsea while Francis Coquelin and Tomas Rosicky returned to full training this week. Danny Welbeck will also begin full training next week, according to Wenger.
Speaking to Sky Sports, Thierry Henry asked, “We always talk about whether it is the right time to buy? Are the right players available? Mohamed Elneny has just arrived, we all know the role he plays in midfield which is a ‘destroyer’.”
Elneny featured on Arsenal’s bench against Stoke City last week. The Egyptian will hope he can make his debut at the Emirates on Sunday as the Gunners play Chelsea, however he’s more likely to start the following weekend’s FA Cup match against Burnley.