ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry: Elneny is enough
Thierry Henry believes that Arsenal don’t need to look further in the transfer market as the injured Arsenal stars all set to return to boost the squad as “new signings” for their title run-in.
Mesut Özil and Alexis Sanchez will return for Arsenal’s home game against Chelsea while Francis Coquelin and Tomas Rosicky returned to full training this week. Danny Welbeck will also begin full training next week, according to Wenger.
Speaking to Sky Sports, Thierry Henry asked, “We always talk about whether it is the right time to buy? Are the right players available? Mohamed Elneny has just arrived, we all know the role he plays in midfield which is a ‘destroyer’.”
Elneny featured on Arsenal’s bench against Stoke City last week. The Egyptian will hope he can make his debut at the Emirates on Sunday as the Gunners play Chelsea, however he’s more likely to start the following weekend’s FA Cup match against Burnley.