The draws for Egyptian sides Al Ahly and Zamalek in CAF Champions...
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry: Elneny is enough
Thierry Henry believes that Arsenal don’t need to look further in the transfer market as the injured Arsenal stars all set to return to boost the squad as “new signings” for their title run-in.
Mesut Özil and Alexis Sanchez will return for Arsenal’s home game against Chelsea while Francis Coquelin and Tomas Rosicky returned to full training this week. Danny Welbeck will also begin full training next week, according to Wenger.
Speaking to Sky Sports, Thierry Henry asked, “We always talk about whether it is the right time to buy? Are the right players available? Mohamed Elneny has just arrived, we all know the role he plays in midfield which is a ‘destroyer’.”
Elneny featured on Arsenal’s bench against Stoke City last week. The Egyptian will hope he can make his debut at the Emirates on Sunday as the Gunners play Chelsea, however he’s more likely to start the following weekend’s FA Cup match against Burnley.