Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry: Elneny is enough
Thierry Henry believes that Arsenal don’t need to look further in the transfer market as the injured Arsenal stars all set to return to boost the squad as “new signings” for their title run-in.
Mesut Özil and Alexis Sanchez will return for Arsenal’s home game against Chelsea while Francis Coquelin and Tomas Rosicky returned to full training this week. Danny Welbeck will also begin full training next week, according to Wenger.
Speaking to Sky Sports, Thierry Henry asked, “We always talk about whether it is the right time to buy? Are the right players available? Mohamed Elneny has just arrived, we all know the role he plays in midfield which is a ‘destroyer’.”
Elneny featured on Arsenal’s bench against Stoke City last week. The Egyptian will hope he can make his debut at the Emirates on Sunday as the Gunners play Chelsea, however he’s more likely to start the following weekend’s FA Cup match against Burnley.