Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Mostafa Fathi targeted by Inter Milan, Empoli – Reports
Reports across Italy today suggest Zamalek winger Mostafa Fathi is a target for a number of Serie A sides.
The talented 21-year-old winger has been in terrific form for his club side this season, putting in a number of great performances for Zamalek.
Italian outlet Tuttomercato reported that Serie A giants Inter Milan are interested in the Zamalek’s left winger, but are yet to take any actions for the move.
In addition, Serie A outfit Empoli have also expressed their interest in Fathi, with the Italian media stating that Empoli have already approached the Cairo giants for a possible move for the Egyptian international.
Mostafa Fathi has developed well over the past season, adding a number of crucial goals to his performances as Zamalek currently sit atop the Egyptian Premier League. A player with immense potential, a move abroad will be a big loss for Mido’s White Knights.
Mostafa Fathi's stunner against Al Masry. Take a bow!! https://t.co/iYQgGZQ4Zz
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 21, 2016