Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Mostafa Fathi targeted by Inter Milan, Empoli – Reports
Reports across Italy today suggest Zamalek winger Mostafa Fathi is a target for a number of Serie A sides.
The talented 21-year-old winger has been in terrific form for his club side this season, putting in a number of great performances for Zamalek.
Italian outlet Tuttomercato reported that Serie A giants Inter Milan are interested in the Zamalek’s left winger, but are yet to take any actions for the move.
In addition, Serie A outfit Empoli have also expressed their interest in Fathi, with the Italian media stating that Empoli have already approached the Cairo giants for a possible move for the Egyptian international.
Mostafa Fathi has developed well over the past season, adding a number of crucial goals to his performances as Zamalek currently sit atop the Egyptian Premier League. A player with immense potential, a move abroad will be a big loss for Mido’s White Knights.
Mostafa Fathi's stunner against Al Masry. Take a bow!! https://t.co/iYQgGZQ4Zz
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 21, 2016