The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
VIDEO: Sam Morsy scores in Chesterfield league defeat
Both teams started the game strongly but could not make their chances count. 25 minutes into the game, Sam Morsy opened the scoring with his four league goal this season. The 24-year-old midfielder took a powerful shot from 25 yards out, which nestled in the bottom-left corner of net.
Two minutes later, Aiden O’Brien’s header found the corner of the net to give Millwall the equalizer. Chesterfield had their chances to regain the lead but could not find the net as the first half ended 1-1.
Just 120 seconds into the second half, Millwall took the lead. Wallace’s pass found Gregory who scored his team’s second goal.
In the 71st minute, Sam Morsy threatened to score as he tried a shot from a distance, but his shot was saved by Millwall’s goalkeeper Jordan Archer. That was the last real chance of the game with both teams struggling to create goal-scoring opportunities. The game ended 2-1 for Millwall.
Chesterfield are currently in the 18th position, just two points clear of the relegation zone, with 30 points after 28 games, while the win sends Millwall into top six with 43 points from 27 games.