Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
Emmanuel Mayuka makes Zamalek squad debut
Emmanuel Mayuka was added to Zamalek’s squad for their clash against Smouha on Sunday.
Zamalek’s manager Ahmed Hossam Mido added the Zambian striker for the first time as the White Knights are keen to stay on top of the table.
Mayuka, who played for Premier League side Southampton, French side Metz and Israeli team Maccabi Tel Aviv, signed for the White Castle recently to enhance Mido’s offensive team plan.
Ahmed Hamoudi, Mohamed Salem and Mohamed Adel Gomaa were excluded from the squad for technical reasons, while Ahmed Tawfik was excluded for military reasons.
Mayuka will likely be given an opportunity to make an immediate impact, especially with the drop in quality of Bassem Morsi’s play this season and the fluctuating form of Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Mahmoud Gennish; Mohamed Abo Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba; Mohamed Koffi; Ahmed Dewidar; Ali Gabr; Omar Gaber; Hazem Emam; Ramzy Khaled.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Abdel Khalek; Tarek Hamed; Maarouf Yousef; Mostafa Fathi; Mahmoud Kahraba; Ayman Hefny; Mohamed Ibrahim; Shikabala.
Strikers: Bassem Morsi; Ahmed Hassan Mekki; Emmanuel Mayuka.