A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Emmanuel Mayuka makes Zamalek squad debut
Emmanuel Mayuka was added to Zamalek’s squad for their clash against Smouha on Sunday.
Zamalek’s manager Ahmed Hossam Mido added the Zambian striker for the first time as the White Knights are keen to stay on top of the table.
Mayuka, who played for Premier League side Southampton, French side Metz and Israeli team Maccabi Tel Aviv, signed for the White Castle recently to enhance Mido’s offensive team plan.
Ahmed Hamoudi, Mohamed Salem and Mohamed Adel Gomaa were excluded from the squad for technical reasons, while Ahmed Tawfik was excluded for military reasons.
Mayuka will likely be given an opportunity to make an immediate impact, especially with the drop in quality of Bassem Morsi’s play this season and the fluctuating form of Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Mahmoud Gennish; Mohamed Abo Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba; Mohamed Koffi; Ahmed Dewidar; Ali Gabr; Omar Gaber; Hazem Emam; Ramzy Khaled.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Abdel Khalek; Tarek Hamed; Maarouf Yousef; Mostafa Fathi; Mahmoud Kahraba; Ayman Hefny; Mohamed Ibrahim; Shikabala.
Strikers: Bassem Morsi; Ahmed Hassan Mekki; Emmanuel Mayuka.