KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Emmanuel Mayuka makes Zamalek squad debut
Emmanuel Mayuka was added to Zamalek’s squad for their clash against Smouha on Sunday.
Zamalek’s manager Ahmed Hossam Mido added the Zambian striker for the first time as the White Knights are keen to stay on top of the table.
Mayuka, who played for Premier League side Southampton, French side Metz and Israeli team Maccabi Tel Aviv, signed for the White Castle recently to enhance Mido’s offensive team plan.
Ahmed Hamoudi, Mohamed Salem and Mohamed Adel Gomaa were excluded from the squad for technical reasons, while Ahmed Tawfik was excluded for military reasons.
Mayuka will likely be given an opportunity to make an immediate impact, especially with the drop in quality of Bassem Morsi’s play this season and the fluctuating form of Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Mahmoud Gennish; Mohamed Abo Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba; Mohamed Koffi; Ahmed Dewidar; Ali Gabr; Omar Gaber; Hazem Emam; Ramzy Khaled.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Abdel Khalek; Tarek Hamed; Maarouf Yousef; Mostafa Fathi; Mahmoud Kahraba; Ayman Hefny; Mohamed Ibrahim; Shikabala.
Strikers: Bassem Morsi; Ahmed Hassan Mekki; Emmanuel Mayuka.