Al Masry manager Hossam Hassan spoke about his side’s encounter with Nigeria’s Ifeanyi...
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
Emmanuel Mayuka makes Zamalek squad debut
Emmanuel Mayuka was added to Zamalek’s squad for their clash against Smouha on Sunday.
Zamalek’s manager Ahmed Hossam Mido added the Zambian striker for the first time as the White Knights are keen to stay on top of the table.
Mayuka, who played for Premier League side Southampton, French side Metz and Israeli team Maccabi Tel Aviv, signed for the White Castle recently to enhance Mido’s offensive team plan.
Ahmed Hamoudi, Mohamed Salem and Mohamed Adel Gomaa were excluded from the squad for technical reasons, while Ahmed Tawfik was excluded for military reasons.
Mayuka will likely be given an opportunity to make an immediate impact, especially with the drop in quality of Bassem Morsi’s play this season and the fluctuating form of Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Mahmoud Gennish; Mohamed Abo Gabal.
Defenders: Hamada Tolba; Mohamed Koffi; Ahmed Dewidar; Ali Gabr; Omar Gaber; Hazem Emam; Ramzy Khaled.
Midfielders: Ibrahim Abdel Khalek; Tarek Hamed; Maarouf Yousef; Mostafa Fathi; Mahmoud Kahraba; Ayman Hefny; Mohamed Ibrahim; Shikabala.
Strikers: Bassem Morsi; Ahmed Hassan Mekki; Emmanuel Mayuka.