Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz assured that the internal situation for...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Meteb is an important player for us
- Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Amr El-Sulaya
Amr El-Sulaya has been snapped up by Al Ahly on a free transfer, as announced by the club on Sunday.
Al Ahly have officially secured the services of free agent Amr El-Sulaya on a four-year deal.
The Red Devils announced the deal via their official website and social media accounts on Sunday.
El-Sulaya joins the Cairo giants just hours after his Al Shaab contract was terminated.
The midfielder was close to joining Al Ahly last summer, but Ismaily refused to let him sign for their bitter rivals. As a result, the Egypt international joined Al Shaab, but left the club after an unsuccessful stint in the UAE despite not being directly at fault for the team’s poor performances.
El-Sulaya has been capped 19 times for the Egyptian national team, since making his debut under Hassan Shehata in 2010.