Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
EXCLUSIVE: Wigan prepare bid for Chesterfield’s Sam Morsy
Wigan have expressed their desire to sign Egypt-eligible Sam Morsy during the winter transfer window and are preparing to make a bid within the next two days, KingFut understands.
After scoring his fourth league goal of the season in the defeat to Millwall on Saturday, Morsy confirmed that he is set to leave the Spireites this window, to which the club director confirmed: “business is business”.
The defeat left Chesterfield in 18th place in League One, while promotion hopefuls Wigan are currently in 4th place.
It is the second transfer window in a row that MK Dons have made a bid for the Chesterfield skipper.
It is worth noting that Sam Morsy’s contract with Chesterfield is due to end in the summer.