Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
EXCLUSIVE: Wigan prepare bid for Chesterfield’s Sam Morsy
Wigan have expressed their desire to sign Egypt-eligible Sam Morsy during the winter transfer window and are preparing to make a bid within the next two days, KingFut understands.
After scoring his fourth league goal of the season in the defeat to Millwall on Saturday, Morsy confirmed that he is set to leave the Spireites this window, to which the club director confirmed: “business is business”.
The defeat left Chesterfield in 18th place in League One, while promotion hopefuls Wigan are currently in 4th place.
It is the second transfer window in a row that MK Dons have made a bid for the Chesterfield skipper.
It is worth noting that Sam Morsy’s contract with Chesterfield is due to end in the summer.