Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
EXCLUSIVE: Wigan prepare bid for Chesterfield’s Sam Morsy
Wigan have expressed their desire to sign Egypt-eligible Sam Morsy during the winter transfer window and are preparing to make a bid within the next two days, KingFut understands.
After scoring his fourth league goal of the season in the defeat to Millwall on Saturday, Morsy confirmed that he is set to leave the Spireites this window, to which the club director confirmed: “business is business”.
The defeat left Chesterfield in 18th place in League One, while promotion hopefuls Wigan are currently in 4th place.
It is the second transfer window in a row that MK Dons have made a bid for the Chesterfield skipper.
It is worth noting that Sam Morsy’s contract with Chesterfield is due to end in the summer.