Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
EXCLUSIVE | Mostafa Fathi’s agent: No offer from Inter
Mostafa Fathi’s agent confirmed to KingFut that there has never been an offer submitted for the player from Italian giants FC Internazionale Milano.
Several reports circulated the past few days linking the player to Inter, but his agent Ahmed Yehia refuted claims than an offer has been made.
Speaking to KingFut, Yehia said: “As far as I know, I have heard about the offers just like you did. Neither I or Mostafa Fathi have been informed.
“We are reading about the offers just like you guys are. No official offer has been made.
With the transfer window set to close later this week, Yehia confirmed there would be no way for the player to move even if he had an offer.
“We’re four days away from the end of the transfer window, including Thursday & Friday. Tell me how do you expect the player to accept the offer, finalise his papers and move?,” Yehia said.
A fee of €3.5 million has been rumored to be offer by Inter for the player but his agent was quick to laugh that off.
“Let’s be realistic here. €3.5 million? Not possible,” Yehia said.
“I would be glad if someone came with an offer for Mostafa. Why would I not want him to leave for the highest fee possible? I would be happy if it happened and we are open to offers but no one brought anything to the table.
“If we start our conversation with a €3.5 million bid, what do you expect the final offer to be?,” he exclaimed.
Regarding if the player had received any offers, Yehia confirmed there are in fact offers on the table from Switzerland and Turkey.
“The player is wanted by some clubs and we have received official documents to enquire for the player’s availability.
“St. Gallen, Sivaspor and Antalyaspor are highly interested and very serious but their offers are around €1 million which is lower than our expectations for a bid,” Yehia concluded.
The 21-year-old winger has been having a trubulent season regarding playing time but has found himself score four times for Zamalek coming off the bench, recently an all important goal-of-the-season contender against Al Masry, which proved to be the winner in the tie.
STAT: Mostafa Fathi scored 4 #EgyPL goals this season, all after he came off the bench.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 20, 2016