Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Official: Abdel-Zaher joins ENPPI on loan from Al Ahly
Al Ahly striker Ahmed Abdel-Zaher has joined his former club ENPPI on loan for the remainder of the season, according to Al Ahly official website.
The 31-year-old striker made just two appearances for the Red Castle this season, playing a total of 18 minutes. He was also ruled out of the club’s African squad by former Al Ahly coach Jose Peseiro.
Abdel-Zaher, who agreed the deal on Tuesday, chose to join his former club on a six-month loan, despite receiving another loan offer from Wadi Degla.
Abdel-Zaher won the 2011 Egypt Cup with ENPPI after scoring his team’s winning goal in the 81st minute against Zamalek to secure the petroleum club’s second Egypt Cup title.
After his impressive performance with ENPPI, Abdel-Zaher joined Al Ahly in 2012 on a four-year deal that was later extended until 2020.
In December 2013, Abdel-Zaher joined Libyan Club Al-Ittihad (Tripoli) on a six-month loan. He completed the loan move for Al-Ittihad after he was suspended by Al Ahly and the Egyptian Football Association for waving the Rabaa sign after scoring Al Ahly’s second goal against Orlando Pirates in the 2013 CAF Champions League final.