Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
EFA suspend Mido, Mimi Abdel-Razek
The Egyptian Football Association’s (EFA) competitions committee suspended and fined Zamalek manager Ahmed ‘Mido’ Hossam and Smouha manager Mimi Abdel-Razek.
Both managers were suspended for their unsporting behaviour, as they were involved in a brawl following Zamalek’s 1-1 draw with Smouha in the 16th round of the Egyptian Premier League.
The committee ruled to suspend Mido for one game and fined him EGP 5,000 for unsporting behaviour as he attempted to break into Smouha’s dressing room. The Zamalek manager was also fined EGP 15,000 for missing the post-match press conference.
On the other hand, Abdel-Razek has been suspended for four games and fined EGP 5,000 for unsporting behaviour.
The committee has also fined Zamalek EGP 10,000 due to the violations of some of the attending fans in the main cabin.
The committee’s suspension decision means that Mido will miss Zamalek’s upcoming match against his former side Ismaily on February 3.