Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Gervinho completes China move from AS Roma
The Chinese side have paid a fee in the region of 15 million euros to secure the 28-year-old’s services from the Giallorossi.
According to Corriere dello Sport, there was a falling out between Gervinho and the newly-appointed Luciano Spalleti, and that the 28-year old missed training in the last two weeks – amid injury reports – and had handed in a transfer request, and Hebei China Fortune were more than happy to swoop in for the unsettled player.
The Ivorian signed for Roma from Arsenal in the summer of 2014, and made 88 appearances for the club, scoring 26 goals.
Gervinho is an integral part of the Côte d’Ivoire national team, and has been capped 71 times for the Elephants with 20 goals to his name.
Stephen El Shaarawy of AC Milan – loaned to Monaco for the past six months – is close to sealing a move to the capital-based club, as a replacement for Gervinho. The 23-year-old is of Egyptian descent.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 25, 2016