Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Gervinho completes China move from AS Roma
The Chinese side have paid a fee in the region of 15 million euros to secure the 28-year-old’s services from the Giallorossi.
According to Corriere dello Sport, there was a falling out between Gervinho and the newly-appointed Luciano Spalleti, and that the 28-year old missed training in the last two weeks – amid injury reports – and had handed in a transfer request, and Hebei China Fortune were more than happy to swoop in for the unsettled player.
The Ivorian signed for Roma from Arsenal in the summer of 2014, and made 88 appearances for the club, scoring 26 goals.
Gervinho is an integral part of the Côte d’Ivoire national team, and has been capped 71 times for the Elephants with 20 goals to his name.
Stephen El Shaarawy of AC Milan – loaned to Monaco for the past six months – is close to sealing a move to the capital-based club, as a replacement for Gervinho. The 23-year-old is of Egyptian descent.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 25, 2016