Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Gervinho completes China move from AS Roma
The Chinese side have paid a fee in the region of 15 million euros to secure the 28-year-old’s services from the Giallorossi.
According to Corriere dello Sport, there was a falling out between Gervinho and the newly-appointed Luciano Spalleti, and that the 28-year old missed training in the last two weeks – amid injury reports – and had handed in a transfer request, and Hebei China Fortune were more than happy to swoop in for the unsettled player.
The Ivorian signed for Roma from Arsenal in the summer of 2014, and made 88 appearances for the club, scoring 26 goals.
Gervinho is an integral part of the Côte d’Ivoire national team, and has been capped 71 times for the Elephants with 20 goals to his name.
Stephen El Shaarawy of AC Milan – loaned to Monaco for the past six months – is close to sealing a move to the capital-based club, as a replacement for Gervinho. The 23-year-old is of Egyptian descent.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 25, 2016