Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Gervinho completes China move from AS Roma
The Chinese side have paid a fee in the region of 15 million euros to secure the 28-year-old’s services from the Giallorossi.
According to Corriere dello Sport, there was a falling out between Gervinho and the newly-appointed Luciano Spalleti, and that the 28-year old missed training in the last two weeks – amid injury reports – and had handed in a transfer request, and Hebei China Fortune were more than happy to swoop in for the unsettled player.
The Ivorian signed for Roma from Arsenal in the summer of 2014, and made 88 appearances for the club, scoring 26 goals.
Gervinho is an integral part of the Côte d’Ivoire national team, and has been capped 71 times for the Elephants with 20 goals to his name.
Stephen El Shaarawy of AC Milan – loaned to Monaco for the past six months – is close to sealing a move to the capital-based club, as a replacement for Gervinho. The 23-year-old is of Egyptian descent.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 25, 2016