Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Jassem Sukar extends Dundee United contract until 2018
Egypt-eligible Jassem Sukar signed a contract extension at Dundee United keeping him at the club until May 2018, the club announced on their official website.
The young defender joined the Scottish club last September on an initial one-year deal after impressing his coaches while on trial for a month.
Sukar then joined third tier side Peterhead on a one-month loan deal in November and helped them reach the final of the Petrofac Cup; he will now remain with the Development Squad for the near future.
The 19-year-old plays a centre-back but can also cover as left-back, and has previously played for the youth teams of English clubs Sunderland and Middlesbrough.
— Dundee United FC (@dundeeunitedfc) January 26, 2016
Sukar qualifies for Egypt on his father’s side, and to England on his mother’s. However in 2014 the defender expressed his desire to represent Egypt’s national team, in an exclusive interview with KingFut‘s Marwan Ahmed.