Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Jassem Sukar extends Dundee United contract until 2018
The young defender joined the Scottish club last September on an initial one-year deal after impressing his coaches while on trial for a month.
Sukar then joined third tier side Peterhead on a one-month loan deal in November and helped them reach the final of the Petrofac Cup; he will now remain with the Development Squad for the near future.
The 19-year-old plays a centre-back but can also cover as left-back, and has previously played for the youth teams of English clubs Sunderland and Middlesbrough.
— Dundee United FC (@dundeeunitedfc) January 26, 2016
Sukar qualifies for Egypt on his father’s side, and to England on his mother’s. However in 2014 the defender expressed his desire to represent Egypt’s national team, in an exclusive interview with KingFut‘s Marwan Ahmed.