Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
Egypt-eligible Abdallah Yaisien joins French side Lorient
Egypt-eligible midfielder Abdallah Yaisien has officially signed a four-year contract with French Ligue 1 side FC Lorient.
The French-born midfielder joined the French team on a free transfer as he recently terminated his contract with Serie A side Bologna FC.
Yaisien, who used to play for Paris Saint-Germain B squad, joined Bologna on a four year deal in 2013. He, however, didn’t play with their senior team and had two loan spells at Serie B club Trapani and in Lega Pro with Arezzo.
Yaisien is expected to play with the reserve team at FC Lorient as he hasn’t played an official match since May 2015 with Arezzo in Lega Pro.
Lorient occupy the 12th position in the Ligue 1 table with 27 points from 22 matches. They finished the 2015/2015 campaign in the 16th place.
The 21-year-old, who was born to an Egyptian father and an Algerian mother, appeared in 18 games for France U-17 national team, scoring 12 goals. He also has two appearances for their U-20 team, but is yet to feature for Egypt on any level.