Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
Egypt-eligible Abdallah Yaisien joins French side Lorient
Egypt-eligible midfielder Abdallah Yaisien has officially signed a four-year contract with French Ligue 1 side FC Lorient.
The French-born midfielder joined the French team on a free transfer as he recently terminated his contract with Serie A side Bologna FC.
Yaisien, who used to play for Paris Saint-Germain B squad, joined Bologna on a four year deal in 2013. He, however, didn’t play with their senior team and had two loan spells at Serie B club Trapani and in Lega Pro with Arezzo.
Yaisien is expected to play with the reserve team at FC Lorient as he hasn’t played an official match since May 2015 with Arezzo in Lega Pro.
Lorient occupy the 12th position in the Ligue 1 table with 27 points from 22 matches. They finished the 2015/2015 campaign in the 16th place.
The 21-year-old, who was born to an Egyptian father and an Algerian mother, appeared in 18 games for France U-17 national team, scoring 12 goals. He also has two appearances for their U-20 team, but is yet to feature for Egypt on any level.