Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Egypt-eligible Abdallah Yaisien joins French side Lorient
Egypt-eligible midfielder Abdallah Yaisien has officially signed a four-year contract with French Ligue 1 side FC Lorient.
The French-born midfielder joined the French team on a free transfer as he recently terminated his contract with Serie A side Bologna FC.
Yaisien, who used to play for Paris Saint-Germain B squad, joined Bologna on a four year deal in 2013. He, however, didn’t play with their senior team and had two loan spells at Serie B club Trapani and in Lega Pro with Arezzo.
Yaisien is expected to play with the reserve team at FC Lorient as he hasn’t played an official match since May 2015 with Arezzo in Lega Pro.
Lorient occupy the 12th position in the Ligue 1 table with 27 points from 22 matches. They finished the 2015/2015 campaign in the 16th place.
The 21-year-old, who was born to an Egyptian father and an Algerian mother, appeared in 18 games for France U-17 national team, scoring 12 goals. He also has two appearances for their U-20 team, but is yet to feature for Egypt on any level.