Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Egypt-eligible Abdallah Yaisien joins French side Lorient
Egypt-eligible midfielder Abdallah Yaisien has officially signed a four-year contract with French Ligue 1 side FC Lorient.
The French-born midfielder joined the French team on a free transfer as he recently terminated his contract with Serie A side Bologna FC.
Yaisien, who used to play for Paris Saint-Germain B squad, joined Bologna on a four year deal in 2013. He, however, didn’t play with their senior team and had two loan spells at Serie B club Trapani and in Lega Pro with Arezzo.
Yaisien is expected to play with the reserve team at FC Lorient as he hasn’t played an official match since May 2015 with Arezzo in Lega Pro.
Lorient occupy the 12th position in the Ligue 1 table with 27 points from 22 matches. They finished the 2015/2015 campaign in the 16th place.
The 21-year-old, who was born to an Egyptian father and an Algerian mother, appeared in 18 games for France U-17 national team, scoring 12 goals. He also has two appearances for their U-20 team, but is yet to feature for Egypt on any level.