Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Egypt-eligible Abdallah Yaisien joins French side Lorient
Egypt-eligible midfielder Abdallah Yaisien has officially signed a four-year contract with French Ligue 1 side FC Lorient.
The French-born midfielder joined the French team on a free transfer as he recently terminated his contract with Serie A side Bologna FC.
Yaisien, who used to play for Paris Saint-Germain B squad, joined Bologna on a four year deal in 2013. He, however, didn’t play with their senior team and had two loan spells at Serie B club Trapani and in Lega Pro with Arezzo.
Yaisien is expected to play with the reserve team at FC Lorient as he hasn’t played an official match since May 2015 with Arezzo in Lega Pro.
Lorient occupy the 12th position in the Ligue 1 table with 27 points from 22 matches. They finished the 2015/2015 campaign in the 16th place.
The 21-year-old, who was born to an Egyptian father and an Algerian mother, appeared in 18 games for France U-17 national team, scoring 12 goals. He also has two appearances for their U-20 team, but is yet to feature for Egypt on any level.