Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
EXCLUSIVE | Yahia Aly: Terms not agreed with Malouda yet
Despite circulating reports that former France international Florent Malouda is set to arrive in Cairo tomorrow to sign for Wadi Degla, KingFut can confirm those reports are not true.
KingFut revealed a few days ago that Wadi Degla FC were in talks to sign the former 2006 FIFA World Cup runner-up, after the club released a statement saying that they were in talks to sign a ‘top international striker’ but kept the player’s name a mystery.
Despite reports in Egypt revealing that the 35-year-old was supposed to arrive tomorrow to sign for the Cairo-based club, Yahia Aly, who is the intermediary in the deal, confirmed to KingFut that this was not true.
“It is not true, Malouda will not arrive in Cairo tomorrow until we have agreed terms. We are currently in Paris negotiating still and no agreement has been reached with the player,” Yahia said.
Florent Malouda currently plies his trade at India’s Delhi Dynamos, who are managed by Brazil legend Roberto Carlos. The former Lyon and Chelsea winger has yet to score a goal in the Indian Super League, but managed to rack up eight assists in 16 appearances.