Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Hughes talks Ramadan Sobhi, defeat against Arsenal
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for GloCAF Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
EXCLUSIVE | Yahia Aly: Terms not agreed with Malouda yet
Despite circulating reports that former France international Florent Malouda is set to arrive in Cairo tomorrow to sign for Wadi Degla, KingFut can confirm those reports are not true.
KingFut revealed a few days ago that Wadi Degla FC were in talks to sign the former 2006 FIFA World Cup runner-up, after the club released a statement saying that they were in talks to sign a ‘top international striker’ but kept the player’s name a mystery.
Despite reports in Egypt revealing that the 35-year-old was supposed to arrive tomorrow to sign for the Cairo-based club, Yahia Aly, who is the intermediary in the deal, confirmed to KingFut that this was not true.
“It is not true, Malouda will not arrive in Cairo tomorrow until we have agreed terms. We are currently in Paris negotiating still and no agreement has been reached with the player,” Yahia said.
Florent Malouda currently plies his trade at India’s Delhi Dynamos, who are managed by Brazil legend Roberto Carlos. The former Lyon and Chelsea winger has yet to score a goal in the Indian Super League, but managed to rack up eight assists in 16 appearances.
The attacker previously won the 2012 UEFA Champions League with Chelsea, as well as four Ligue 1 winner’s medals, three French Cup titles, one English Premier league medal and four FA Cup medals.