Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in his side’s 3-1 loss to arch-rivals Lazio...
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
EXCLUSIVE | Yahia Aly: Terms not agreed with Malouda yet
Despite circulating reports that former France international Florent Malouda is set to arrive in Cairo tomorrow to sign for Wadi Degla, KingFut can confirm those reports are not true.
KingFut revealed a few days ago that Wadi Degla FC were in talks to sign the former 2006 FIFA World Cup runner-up, after the club released a statement saying that they were in talks to sign a ‘top international striker’ but kept the player’s name a mystery.
Despite reports in Egypt revealing that the 35-year-old was supposed to arrive tomorrow to sign for the Cairo-based club, Yahia Aly, who is the intermediary in the deal, confirmed to KingFut that this was not true.
“It is not true, Malouda will not arrive in Cairo tomorrow until we have agreed terms. We are currently in Paris negotiating still and no agreement has been reached with the player,” Yahia said.
Florent Malouda currently plies his trade at India’s Delhi Dynamos, who are managed by Brazil legend Roberto Carlos. The former Lyon and Chelsea winger has yet to score a goal in the Indian Super League, but managed to rack up eight assists in 16 appearances.
The attacker previously won the 2012 UEFA Champions League with Chelsea, as well as four Ligue 1 winner’s medals, three French Cup titles, one English Premier league medal and four FA Cup medals.