Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
OFFICIAL: Zamalek target joins Wydad Casablanca
Wydad Casablanca have announced the signing of Nigeria striker Chisom Chikatara from Nigerian side Abia Warriors, according to Wydad Casablanca official website.
The 21-year-old striker spent four years with the Nigerian club, making over 70 league appearances and helping them earn promotion to the Nigeria Premier League in 2013.
The Nigerian won the top goal scorer award in the Nigeria National League, and managed to finish last season as the third top goal scorer in the Nigeria Premier league with 2 goals behind the top scorer.
The young striker was named in the Nigeria squad for the African Nations Championship (CHAN) and played their three matches at the tournament scoring four goals.
OFFICIAL: Zamalek target Chikatara joins Wydad Casablanca. Photo: President of Abia Warriors FC (The player's club) pic.twitter.com/rRpabQu2Nm
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 27, 2016
Wydad’s chairman Said that they will not sign any more players as the Botola Pro champions already signed Ibrahima Sory Keïta, El Mehdi Karnass, Benjamin Zé Ondo and recalled Naïm Aarab from loan.
The Rouges et Blancs are currently top of the league after 15 games and will hope to continue their fine form when they face Nigerien side AS Douanes on February 14 in the CAF Champions League.