Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
OFFICIAL: Zamalek target joins Wydad Casablanca
Wydad Casablanca have announced the signing of Nigeria striker Chisom Chikatara from Nigerian side Abia Warriors, according to Wydad Casablanca official website.
The 21-year-old striker spent four years with the Nigerian club, making over 70 league appearances and helping them earn promotion to the Nigeria Premier League in 2013.
The Nigerian won the top goal scorer award in the Nigeria National League, and managed to finish last season as the third top goal scorer in the Nigeria Premier league with 2 goals behind the top scorer.
The young striker was named in the Nigeria squad for the African Nations Championship (CHAN) and played their three matches at the tournament scoring four goals.
OFFICIAL: Zamalek target Chikatara joins Wydad Casablanca. Photo: President of Abia Warriors FC (The player's club) pic.twitter.com/rRpabQu2Nm
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 27, 2016
Wydad’s chairman Said that they will not sign any more players as the Botola Pro champions already signed Ibrahima Sory Keïta, El Mehdi Karnass, Benjamin Zé Ondo and recalled Naïm Aarab from loan.
The Rouges et Blancs are currently top of the league after 15 games and will hope to continue their fine form when they face Nigerien side AS Douanes on February 14 in the CAF Champions League.