Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Official: Tanzania star Mbwana Samatta joins Belgian side KRC Genk
Aly Mbwana Samatta has signed a four-and-a-half year deal with Belgian side K.R.C Genk, the club announced on its official website.
The 23-year old striker has impressed for TP Mazembe this year as he led them to a fifth CAF Champions League title while scoring eight goals for the Congolese side.
Due to his impressive form, Samatta was chosen as the best African-based player in 2015 for his great year with the Ravens.
Samatta has joined TP Mazembe in 2011 and has since scored 20 goals in 40 matches in the CAF Champions League while also scoring 7 goals in 18 matches for the Tanzanian national team.
Genk currently sit 6th in the Belgian Pro League with 32 points and could surely use Samatta’s goal scoring to bolster their chances in the league.