Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Official: Tanzania star Mbwana Samatta joins Belgian side KRC Genk
Aly Mbwana Samatta has signed a four-and-a-half year deal with Belgian side K.R.C Genk, the club announced on its official website.
The 23-year old striker has impressed for TP Mazembe this year as he led them to a fifth CAF Champions League title while scoring eight goals for the Congolese side.
Due to his impressive form, Samatta was chosen as the best African-based player in 2015 for his great year with the Ravens.
Samatta has joined TP Mazembe in 2011 and has since scored 20 goals in 40 matches in the CAF Champions League while also scoring 7 goals in 18 matches for the Tanzanian national team.
Genk currently sit 6th in the Belgian Pro League with 32 points and could surely use Samatta’s goal scoring to bolster their chances in the league.