Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Official: Tanzania star Mbwana Samatta joins Belgian side KRC Genk
Aly Mbwana Samatta has signed a four-and-a-half year deal with Belgian side K.R.C Genk, the club announced on its official website.
The 23-year old striker has impressed for TP Mazembe this year as he led them to a fifth CAF Champions League title while scoring eight goals for the Congolese side.
Due to his impressive form, Samatta was chosen as the best African-based player in 2015 for his great year with the Ravens.
Samatta has joined TP Mazembe in 2011 and has since scored 20 goals in 40 matches in the CAF Champions League while also scoring 7 goals in 18 matches for the Tanzanian national team.
Genk currently sit 6th in the Belgian Pro League with 32 points and could surely use Samatta’s goal scoring to bolster their chances in the league.