Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors...
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
BREAKING | Cúper announces Egypt XI vs Libya
Egypt manager Héctor Cúper has announced his starting lineup to face Libya in their friendly later tonight.
The Argentine made many changes, with only one player from Egypt’s starting XI that got beaten against Jordan two days ago starting.
Meanwhile, Zamalek’s Ayman Hefny gets his start for Egypt, along with Abdallah El-Said who starts again.
In addtion, Marwan Mohsen finally gets his chance to feature for Egypt after starting up top on his own.
Egypt XI: Ahmed El-Shennawy; Mohamed Hany, Ahmed Hegazy, Ali Gabr, Sabry Rahil; Ibrahim Salah, Abdallah El-Said, Momen Zakaria, Ayman Hefny, Mahmoud Kahraba; Marwan Mohsen.
The Egyptian national team faces Libya at 18:00 CLT in Aswan.