Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
OFFICIAL: Former Chelsea star Florent Malouda signs for Wadi Degla
KingFut revealed a few days ago that Wadi Degla FC were in talks to sign the former 2006 FIFA World Cup runner-up, after the club released a statement saying that they were in talks to sign a ‘top international striker’ but kept the player’s name a mystery.
After a series of negotiations between him and club delegates, the former Chelsea star Malouda has agreed terms to a move to the Cairo-based club on Friday morning, and has put pen-to-paper with the club until the end of the season.
Florent Malouda last plied his trade at India’s Delhi Dynamos, who are managed by Brazil legend Roberto Carlos. The former Lyon and Chelsea winger hand’t scored a goal in the Indian Super League, but managed to rack up eight assists in 16 appearances.
The 35-year-old also has a strong relationship with Patrice Carteron, who recently signed his contract to manage Wadi Degla, as Malouda is a shareholder of his brother Lesly’s former club, Ligue 2 side Dijon FCO, a club that Patrice managed for three years.
Malouda is set to arrive in Egypt in the coming hours.