Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
OFFICIAL: Former Chelsea star Florent Malouda signs for Wadi Degla
KingFut revealed a few days ago that Wadi Degla FC were in talks to sign the former 2006 FIFA World Cup runner-up, after the club released a statement saying that they were in talks to sign a ‘top international striker’ but kept the player’s name a mystery.
After a series of negotiations between him and club delegates, the former Chelsea star Malouda has agreed terms to a move to the Cairo-based club on Friday morning, and has put pen-to-paper with the club until the end of the season.
Florent Malouda last plied his trade at India’s Delhi Dynamos, who are managed by Brazil legend Roberto Carlos. The former Lyon and Chelsea winger hand’t scored a goal in the Indian Super League, but managed to rack up eight assists in 16 appearances.
The 35-year-old also has a strong relationship with Patrice Carteron, who recently signed his contract to manage Wadi Degla, as Malouda is a shareholder of his brother Lesly’s former club, Ligue 2 side Dijon FCO, a club that Patrice managed for three years.
Malouda is set to arrive in Egypt in the coming hours.