Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
Mbia agrees to join Hebei China Fortune
Hebei China Fortune Football Club today made its second African signing after Gervinho, as Cameroon international midfielder, Stéphane Mbia joins Chinese side from Trabzonspor, for an undisclosed fee.
The 29-year-old only joined Turkish side Trabzonspor last summer on a free signing after his contract with Sevilla came to an end. The Europa League winner played 15 league games for the Turkish club scoring three goals.
Prior to his time in Turkey, Mbia enjoyed a successful spell in Spain with Sevilla by winning back-to-back Europa League titles in 2014 and 2015. The Cameroonian was also part of Marseille’s impressive domestic campaign in 2010, helping the side winning the treble.
Stéphane becomes the Chinese side fourth foreign player after deals for Brazilian Edu, Serbian Nenad Milijas and Ivorian Gervinho.
— Stephane Mbia (@StephaneMbia) January 28, 2016