Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Mbia agrees to join Hebei China Fortune
Hebei China Fortune Football Club today made its second African signing after Gervinho, as Cameroon international midfielder, Stéphane Mbia joins Chinese side from Trabzonspor, for an undisclosed fee.
The 29-year-old only joined Turkish side Trabzonspor last summer on a free signing after his contract with Sevilla came to an end. The Europa League winner played 15 league games for the Turkish club scoring three goals.
Prior to his time in Turkey, Mbia enjoyed a successful spell in Spain with Sevilla by winning back-to-back Europa League titles in 2014 and 2015. The Cameroonian was also part of Marseille’s impressive domestic campaign in 2010, helping the side winning the treble.
Stéphane becomes the Chinese side fourth foreign player after deals for Brazilian Edu, Serbian Nenad Milijas and Ivorian Gervinho.
— Stephane Mbia (@StephaneMbia) January 28, 2016