Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Mbia agrees to join Hebei China Fortune
Hebei China Fortune Football Club today made its second African signing after Gervinho, as Cameroon international midfielder, Stéphane Mbia joins Chinese side from Trabzonspor, for an undisclosed fee.
The 29-year-old only joined Turkish side Trabzonspor last summer on a free signing after his contract with Sevilla came to an end. The Europa League winner played 15 league games for the Turkish club scoring three goals.
Prior to his time in Turkey, Mbia enjoyed a successful spell in Spain with Sevilla by winning back-to-back Europa League titles in 2014 and 2015. The Cameroonian was also part of Marseille’s impressive domestic campaign in 2010, helping the side winning the treble.
Stéphane becomes the Chinese side fourth foreign player after deals for Brazilian Edu, Serbian Nenad Milijas and Ivorian Gervinho.
— Stephane Mbia (@StephaneMbia) January 28, 2016