Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Mbia agrees to join Hebei China Fortune
Hebei China Fortune Football Club today made its second African signing after Gervinho, as Cameroon international midfielder, Stéphane Mbia joins Chinese side from Trabzonspor, for an undisclosed fee.
The 29-year-old only joined Turkish side Trabzonspor last summer on a free signing after his contract with Sevilla came to an end. The Europa League winner played 15 league games for the Turkish club scoring three goals.
Prior to his time in Turkey, Mbia enjoyed a successful spell in Spain with Sevilla by winning back-to-back Europa League titles in 2014 and 2015. The Cameroonian was also part of Marseille’s impressive domestic campaign in 2010, helping the side winning the treble.
Stéphane becomes the Chinese side fourth foreign player after deals for Brazilian Edu, Serbian Nenad Milijas and Ivorian Gervinho.
— Stephane Mbia (@StephaneMbia) January 28, 2016