KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Mbia agrees to join Hebei China Fortune
Hebei China Fortune Football Club today made its second African signing after Gervinho, as Cameroon international midfielder, Stéphane Mbia joins Chinese side from Trabzonspor, for an undisclosed fee.
The 29-year-old only joined Turkish side Trabzonspor last summer on a free signing after his contract with Sevilla came to an end. The Europa League winner played 15 league games for the Turkish club scoring three goals.
Prior to his time in Turkey, Mbia enjoyed a successful spell in Spain with Sevilla by winning back-to-back Europa League titles in 2014 and 2015. The Cameroonian was also part of Marseille’s impressive domestic campaign in 2010, helping the side winning the treble.
Stéphane becomes the Chinese side fourth foreign player after deals for Brazilian Edu, Serbian Nenad Milijas and Ivorian Gervinho.
— Stephane Mbia (@StephaneMbia) January 28, 2016