Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Players, staff evacuate Aswan Stadium pitch
Players, officials and technical staff evacuated the Aswan Stadium pitch in a hurry less than half an hour into the friendly match between Egypt and Libya.
The players and officials were rubbing their eyes in pain, which would suggest the presence of tear gas around the stadium, but no official statement has been made at this moment.
Reports are emerging that the reason is that a group of fans outside the stadium attempted to enter forcefully, which prompted security forces to retaliate with tear gas, but nothing has been confirmed.
The Nile Sport correspondent at the stadium gave the same account, and the players return to the pitch 15 minutes after the incident.